Introduction for those new to the rewire forum

I’m 30 years old. So motivated, after seeing that all youngs here are so motivated and lots of you realised really long period like 100 hundred days nofap. I tried more than one time but i remember my last trying was last year for 20 days maybe … it’s maybe nothing in comparison with your efforts but i had no idea about this great community! Now I’m super motivated… thank you all !

8 Likes

40 I’ll hit my 3 year mark on my Journey tomorrow in one go. Best thing i have done to date. The sooner you get yourself mastered and lust urge the better off you are.

7 Likes

I’m 41 years old. I never heard of nofap until 3 years ago.
My longest streak was 42 days.

6 Likes

I am 24 yr old. I have practicing Nofap since last year. I keep failing, but I will overcome this addiction one day…

5 Likes

I’m 15, I’ve been doing NoFap for around 2 to 3 years maybe more, and I have reached 25 days!!

7 Likes

I am 22, I have been trying NoFap from last 5-6 years…
I have crossed 250 days…just few days ago…its my highest and my current streak…

4 Likes

I’m 16 and started nofap from October,2021

2 Likes

I’m a 20 year young boy from north india, uttar Pradesh. Trying to adopt no Fap from last one and half year still my longest streak is 18 days but this time I’ll take it to atleast 150 days :hugs::hugs::relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Hey!
I am 16. I tried nofap before, but gave up. I started doing it too much again, so I got this app about a week ago. Current longest streak here is 3 days, but I had to start over. I hope to get to at least 7 days then hopefully ten (and then on from there, of course)

4 Likes

I’m 23. My best streak is 90 days a few a years ago

3 Likes

Ive changed the title, so when someone new joins rewire companion, they can just introduce themselves here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.