Introducing Cheers!

:place_of_worship::place_of_worship::place_of_worship::place_of_worship::place_of_worship::place_of_worship::place_of_worship::place_of_worship::place_of_worship:

From 2020-2023 posting everyday. Legend.
Did you never missed a single everyday?

6 Likes

I took a three day break from all social media once. Thatโ€™s all. Rest I donโ€™t remember if I missed some days in between :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

3 day break from social media :astonished:

I couldnโ€™t stay away for 1 day :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

I once in last month stayed away from whatsapp for a week but it was difficult for me. :sweat_smile: No insta or fb for 11 months since April last yr :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Taher Bro, idk if this is new update or not but now its very easy to access options now.

Just wanted to say โ€œTHANK YOUโ€ for this interface :heart:

6 Likes

Keep practicing Iโ€™d say. Digital Detox app helped. That long break isnโ€™t necessary tho as per todayโ€™s needs but do practice detoxing once in a while it teaches you how to be focused on your day to day tasks rather than thinking about social media.

4 Likes

Yes bro, I have downloaded an app called โ€œCOLD TURKEYโ€ which is an zabardast app. It allows the user to choose either date or time as detox. It can be 12 or 24 hrs, 1-9 years and more

3 Likes

@CoffeeMan, thank you brother. I am thankful for the link.

1 Like

Congratulations @The_integrous_one

King of cheers :crown::muscle::muscle:

This is an excellent and creative feature @Taher sir, thank you :pray::heart:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Lol. How you checked day rankings ?

4 Likes

Bro thereโ€™s an option to check these too :moyai:

5 Likes

I didnโ€™t see . Anyways i can be sure itโ€™s you. You post a lot of memes now a days.

3 Likes

Fr fr :sob::sob::sob:
(20 characters)

2 Likes

Samarajay is on whole other level :joy::joy::sob:
(By the way, Iโ€™m top quarter and year :new_moon_with_face:)

2 Likes

Ayo what is this place?

Why am i on 5th place on the leaderboard? :joy:

4 Likes

It means you have done well. You posted a lot of advice. You login a lot and you interact more than most.

My place is 36.

3 Likes

Hell of a way to flex :rofl:

3 Likes

Is there any other way to access it directly Or we need to come to this thread everytime?

3 Likes