International competition-Country pride

Hi, I’m in.
username: supersaiyan_21
current streak: 16 days
code: 23f8b8
Highest streak: 89 days

1 Like

@supersaiyan_21
It’s super easy to join up just edit the scoreboard and yourself into the challenge. If you are confused just read the rules to get more details, good luck :blush:
Welcome to the group, I wish you the best :facepunch:

3 Likes

This is a great challenge, urging all people to sign up! It’s the nofap olympics!

Nobody to actually update the Scoreboard, huh?Is still anybody active here?

I’ve been updating it hey! Gotta just visit regularly and update your own score

There is this new cooperative international championship.
Looks like this is more attractive and more fun than this old one here, at least for me…
Come and join as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, but I prefer this group.

Hey, can I enlist for the best country ever ?
Yeah you were right it’s France
@rockon 5 days

This competition will have a special place in my heart, because it was mainly during this that I overcame pmo.

1 Like

What happened?Why I can’t edit the Scoreboard?Nevermind,it fixed from itself.

Anybody still active?

Yeah I’m still here! Haven’t updated for a.little while but still here!

Do you know what,just stop updating everything.Nobody still does that challenge.I also quit this thread,this application and the forum as whole.I don’t think that I need it anymore.There are bigger problems than it.Farewell !

If that’s truly what you believe and that is your mindset then there’s probably no convincing you otherwise, but I’d love to try! Do to really not care about your PMO habits? If so that might explain why you might be struggling so hard with it, apathy is the addicts worst enemy! I hope you stick around brother!

I wish I have read this before I relapsed.15 days wasted after almost continious truggling. I thought I was healed,but looks like I am still addicted.I wanted to rewire before the school started.Now I have only one week.I want to heal this year.I want to stop immediately, but I always fail.All that rewards for not fapping,cold showers and meditation don’t help.I say after I have done that for almost two years.The only thing I want is to break the cycle and buy ‘‘Metro 2034’’ as reward for doing.All other things I can do because I am not lazy.Please say how do you copy with all that stress.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s hard! I’m on day 40 which is my new record… After trying to quit for seven years now! It’s super tricky but I feel like I’m I top of things now! Do you know what did it? I told my fiancé everything and faced losing her, that was the fuel to quit! But one thing I learnt is to not do it with a goal in view… Goals and days are good but just enjoy the journey and every day you say no to PMO is a brand new experience! Just quit to quit!

2 Likes

Over halfway now! If you’re not doing this challenge yet, get on board!

Who said I am not doing it?I will do it until the 90days.I will just update less often.

International 90 Day Trophy
Brazil - @Liver - fd8c6b
Current streak: 30 days
Highest streak: 46 days
Good luck everybody! :slightly_smiling_face:

Country India cdd732 day 0