INTERNATIONAL Challenge! Represent Your Country ๐ŸŽŒ

USA all the way :muscle: lets show everyone we are strong. :us::us::us::us::us::us::us:

3 Likes

@EstoVir

Sorry bro I forgot to mention can you put your sharing code next to your name on the scoreboard please? Thank you! :facepunch: :blush:

2 Likes

@koylakhadan @ibraheem234

Sorry bros I forgot to mention can you put your sharing code next to your name on the scoreboard please? Thank you! :facepunch: :blush:

3 Likes

@petrassib Thanks for creating these awesome challenges! Iโ€™m finding them very motivating!

3 Likes

It is my pleasure @anon67854825! I am glad you are enjoying them and they are helping you :grin:

@Sousa Welcome to the challenge! Please add your sharing code next to your name and you are good to go :facepunch:

2 Likes

Congrats Brazilian team on reaching the :sunny: rank! Keep up the great work :facepunch::grin:

6 Likes

Add me: bdf5f8
Brazil

1 Like

My country won 20 days reward.

2 Likes

Added myself with team India. Thanks @petrassib for creating and running all these awesome challenges. It must be acknowledged that running the challenges smoothly and effectively is not a an easy task and that they can get tricky some times.
@BruceLee you are standing tall with team India making 116 days out of a total of 186 days. I plan to reach there soon. Letโ€™s work together to make our country win this. Just make sure you donโ€™t call it a day with the streak LOL. Thanks for being here.

3 Likes

Paging @s8k8. Come on brother, join the challenge. With you on board, we will be at the first rank.

1 Like

Indian people arenโ€™t updating๐Ÿ˜‘

1 Like

Hey @ar001 welcome to the challenge! Can you tell me your current streak to add to the scoreboard? :slight_smile:

Ah @MrXYZ this is very nice of you to say, it feels good to be acknowledged :grin: I just love when people participate and enjoy themselves!

@refresh Maybe they are not every day but it does not matter you can update every few days or week :slight_smile:

Also a congrats to the Indian team winning 2nd place earning the :waxing_gibbous_moon: rank, well done guys keep up the good work!

@anon15901281 You are correct, well done on representing your country for this achievement :grin::facepunch:

3 Likes

@petrassib

Digabat
England
Day 0
455da5c

1 Like

Ok @digabat you have been added! You will need to update your score yourself to ensure your country gets a higher score but now youโ€™re in! :grin:

1 Like

Well done @TheJedinator13 for securing your country a place on the leaderboard! :facepunch::grin:

2 Likes

rafael.melo96
Brazil :brazil:
Day 8
b8cd8b

2 Likes

You have been added to the scoreboard @Semeador to support your country :facepunch:

Make sure to update your streak here occassionally to add more days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@petrassib Can I switch to another country? (Which I also belong to)

I donโ€™t find it interesting to play for a winning team tbh, I enjoy being an underdog more :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: Can you put me on Team USA?

beezy - 035c036 - 0 days

2 Likes

There is a bit of a gray area @Shinkuu, you can represent either the country you have lived in for the longest time or the country you were born in!

Looks like you are on the scoreboard @beezy, do your country proud! :blush:

2 Likes