In serious trouble guys

So before I started this nofap. This used to happen.

I start nofap, I get blue balls during the end of first week and they dont go away unless I fap. Its too much to bear, and the pain just increases. I once managed not to fap for 5 days with all that pain and I gave up. I dont think its like this for most people here, the pain comes and as soon as you divert the mood, it goes away, isn’t it? Its not that way for me. I did multiple attempts hoping the pain will not occur that particular time but always did untill it didn’t one time. And I took it serious, kept going because I thought I might not have the chance again. Now on my day 133.

Since yesterday I am starting to feel the pain. It went away but its started again, its not way too much but it does feel like its going to go there, hopefully it doesn’t though. And no, I haven’t teased myself, never peeked, didn’t watch anything or read anything. I followed this streak perfectly and its hugely important for me to keep this steak alive. So what should I do to make sure the streak stays alive? Cold water bath, or workouts wont help me guys, if it comes, it comes. Suggestions are welcome, badly hoping this goes away.

7 Likes

@Sacred @Bashi @Ash_Matt @Hubinho any of you had this??

I’m very sorry to hear about this brother. Unfortunately as of right now I don’t have any solution since I’m still considered in the “newbie” phase.
But I’m tagging these guys since they are more knowledgeable in NoFap to see your post and hopefully one of them can help.

6 Likes

Did you try to go for a run it helped me once go for a jog for atleast 30-40 min brisk walk , jog and run combination for atleast 30 to 40 min or maybe 1 hr

2 Likes

Hello @Yitzchak and @JonSnow001

Yes, I have experienced this but only a couple of times. It’s really painful. The only thing I’ve found useful is to literally take something out of the freezer and put it on your skin area where you feel the pain. It takes some time but the pain eventually becomes less and less and then it’s gone. Actually, I have like six blocks that contain water and I have them in the freezer for this kind of situations. You could also use an empty PET bottle, put some water in it and freeze it beforehand. The next time it happens, you know what to do. It’s no excuse to relapse though.

Take care.

6 Likes

Will try it out bro… Thanks.

1 Like

Do you have wet dreams?
The semen accumulates and irritates the tubules in testis… Normally if you don’t Fap the semen is discharged with wet dreams or after urine… Maybe if you are not having wet dreams… More semen in your testis is causing irritation of nerves causing pain.
This seems to be a medical problem and you should consult a doctor… (not that kind of doctor that thinks masturbation is healthy who may encourage you to break your streak).

2 Likes

Will try that out too, thanks :+1::+1:

2 Likes

hey bro, you right but not totally right because semen gets reabsorbed by our body. and thats what we want

3 Likes

Blue balls is the colloquial term for testicles that ache after sexual arousal does not result in orgasm. Doctors refer to this symptom as epididymal hypertension. Epididymal hypertension is not dangerous, and any pain should pass once a person has an orgasm or stops feeling aroused.

3 Likes

I just had one wet dream, on my 30th day. So its been 103 days without one. I tried going to doctor twice to be honest during the pain. One ordered some xray, other gave meds, neither helped though. I dont even think they thought that its blue balls, its weird for me to say that out loud. I tried once, he seemed not to care about it. Also I am living with parents, and in my homw town, it’s even more harder to say it out loud.

2 Likes

bro did you peek or edge?

1 Like

Bro I got your cure… Hope it works… I searched it online
Some people have suggested that applying ice or cold water (hello, cold showers!) or working out can help relieve the pressure.

So use cold shower
And exercise

3 Likes

It doesn’t happen to me bro… Pain keeps increasing as days goes by, and balls seem to get swollen. I maneged literally 5 days once with all that. I seen a lot of nofap forums during then, no where the answer was mentioned. Probably some weird things happens to a certain few?

is the pain unbearable \intense?

1 Like

If you don’t want to fap…
Then you have 4 choices…
Marry and have sex
Use cold showers or put ice pack on testis
Exercise
Distract yourself and occupy your mind with something interesting and non sexual

3 Likes

Go to the Doctor bro.
It can be because any underlying problem.
This is the only thing i can suggest you as i hadn’t encountered any person with this particular problem.

6 Likes

@Samkashyap is right…
Follow the advices in the meantime and go to another good doctor asap.
Best of luck bro
Get well soon

2 Likes

Yup, way too much when that happens. Right now, it’s not much and m hoping it goes away🤞.

3 Likes

You are right bro… Reabsorbion is the best

3 Likes

i hope it goes away brother, you can bear the pain that means you try your best! all the best bro
i hope you recover from it soon

3 Likes