Important announcement, please read

Rewire companion was launched exactly five years ago, on August 23, 2016!

Since today is Rewire Companion’s birthday, I think it would be a good occasion to send Taher some appreciation and thanks. I can’t imagine the time and effort that has gone into making and running this.
I also think it is a good time to spread the word, anonymous or otherwise, and invite others to join the community where we can support, help and encourage each other on our journeys to rewire.

Have a great day everyone!

14 Likes

Why not send it here.
Congrats @Taher . Its fifth birthday of rewire app. You are a legend who not only helped himself but also thousands of trapped and depressed people . Respect bro. :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you @Taher I didn’t know about you till now, but after reading about you, alot of respect I have for you. You saved me. thanks a lot.
"GOD BLESS" :infinity::innocent:

Will meet you someday :crown::handshake:

6 Likes

Thank you @Taher for inventing this mega forum for everyone!

5 Likes

Thanks @Taher …it’s because of you that we became more accountable to who we are and what we want to be…and it is because of u we all came together irrespective of our ethnicities, religions and showing an unmatched genuine spirit of brotherhood to each other…

4 Likes

Thanks @Taher this forum is a blessing for me. Thanks

3 Likes

Thank you @Taher for this forum. Its such a blessing that I have found this app when I needed the most

3 Likes

Thank you all for the wishes! It means a lot to me, I honestly didn’t think this forum would be this big even though I am not active much these and most of the heavy lifting is done by @moderators. They are great for doing this for the community!

8 Likes

Congratulations on 988 days sir! You’re so close to reach the 1000 day mark

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.