I'm worried about not having wet dreams

Now for the folks that say “It’s good that your not having wet dreams”. Yeah it’s less of a mess for me, but I feel that wet dreams are part of the healing process & are natural (especially for people that are younger then 18).

But with day me being on day 18 i’d expect to have a wet dream or something. Nothing, infact last night it felt like I had a wet dream (orgasm) but nothing to clean :confused:. (I understand with me accidentally stimulating my penis leads to semen just going into the urine but still). It’s worrying me because I don’t think i’ve had this issue in the 2 years I’ve been doing this.

2 Likes

Hey bro, nothing to worry about

I think when we don’t thibk sexual thoughts during the day, like push it away and not dwell on it, the chances or wetdreams are lower,

As you said, you don’t have to have wetdreams for your body to get red of extra semen. It goes out with the pee.

I usually get wet dreams every 10 -14 days

2 experiences the last couple months
One I had wetdream the second night of my streak (but I was struggling with alot of sexual thoughts before going to bed))

And the second experience, I had gone 18 days without relapse and got no wetdreams , (but didn’t have sexual thoughts during these 18 days )

It’s been an uphill battle so far, I was butting heads with myself until day 8 where I wrote a personal confession and I really didn’t have any urge what so ever until day 15. But at that point I’ve been taking a it a lot better. I’m not going to complain if the thoughts are straight though (but I’m still just trying to avoid them all together). Thanks for a little bit of a sigh of relief. In the future hopefully the bad habit of accidentally doing stimulation will fade.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.