I'm superman ...................💪

I’m the Best…
…I’m superman…

1 Like

Try going outside, find something outside you can do! You need to keep busy around people or outside as much as possible in the first 2 weeks, that is key to getting beyond that hump!

3 Likes

Think about your goals broda it may help you reduce the urge,I myself have a goal to acheive something add me up as your companion and see that someone is going good in streak without no fap
My code is 798192

1 Like

Hey man something that helps me is having someone you can trust who is close to you daily hold you accountable. That way you will in a sense be scared to fap because you won’t want to give a negative report. And be honest with that person. It will tear you apart inside if you don’t. Another thing to do is to reward yourself for you victories. Set a goal to get through today if you’re restarting then set achievable goals about every couple days of being clean. Then once you achieve those goals, give yourself a reward. Wether it’s a treat or extra time doing something you love.

If you need to talk, message me anytime and feel free to add me as a companion. My sharing code is e13b3d. You’ve got this! Just conquer this minute. It will then turn into this day, and eventually this year. It starts small but that’s how we do everything!

1 Like

Emotional depedency is dangerous

3 Likes

Start a new activity to keep your mind busy.
Try something physical, such as jiu jitsu, boxe or even dance.
You can do at least one class for free. Go check it out.
This activities will release dopamine into your brain, you’ll eat and sleep better, and also get stronger and make new friends.

! It’s important to you to do activities that obligates you to interact with people.
Gym, for example, does not obligate you to interact, which may lead you back to your little world.

3 Likes

Hey.
I have done something similar to what @Sensh1nSeeker is proposing. I’ve downloaded an app called qustodio, It’s a free(ish) ■■■■ blocker. I wouldn’t say that it’s a good one since its extremely easy to fool. But it also tracks everything I do on my phone, every search every app I use and so on.
Then I posted my login and password so everyone in my accountability group (and everyone who happens to read that post) here can access it and see what I do.
I did it today so I don’t know how effective it will be. But the thought of looking att ■■■■ and knowing that everybody will see that I’m doing it really puts a damper on it.
Try it it might work :grin:
Take care and good luck @tushard964

2 Likes

May be you should find your reason & believe that. Like I do it for fun because it’s challenging & help me enjoy other thing. Like negate he won’t relapse because he hates feeling how felt after that relapse.

1 Like