I'm new here ! I usually relapse because of loneliness

Anyone interested to talk !! I want to compete and leave this shitty habit !
I don’t know how this app works !!

4 Likes

Thanks your kind words !! I will make it happen

2 Likes

hi i join this app today could you tell me how it works bro cause i really really want to stop all this. it really makes me feel so bad that i hate myself

1 Like

I spend most of the time lonely . I have no one to engage and also if I try to study … I can’t concentrate :frowning::frowning::frowning:

1 Like

same problem here bro but now i am not alone cause now i got people like you to change. i join this app today. lets start the battle i amwith you bro

2 Likes

Hey man I also posted last night because I relapsed but I commited my self to it and posted what I felt and my life. And atlesat 40 people saw it and some of them followed me. After that I made a discord server where all of us can talk to each other and look out for each other when our guards are down and are most vulnerable. If you are interested here is the invite link

1 Like

thank you it make me feel a lot better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i relapsed today, i don’t know why , i don’t want to do that but i did that and now i feel like shit i just start watching that stuff and then just lose it. i am now out of challenge. like i just want to leave it but then i feel every body is doing this and i say to myself its normal i dont’ have important work lets do this and after doing it my mind wake up and i said to myself what you do you cunt. my will power start decreasing after 5-6 days. sometimes i thing that i just make myself a fool i really have a lot work to do and this f***ing thing will always make me fail in life

Dont give up bro
Iam too in that situation right now.
But if you give up then thats it.

For long term change we need consistency.

Our issue is that we become careless after a few days and dont stay disciplined and that is the reason for our relapse.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.