I'm new here, hopefully community will help?

I’ve been an addict for a long time. I’ve tried many times to give up, but struggle after a few days. I need to fix this. Hopefully, being part of a community that support each other may help. I gotta try something!

I’d love to start a public website diary to try and help others, but I’m concerned that someone will work out who I really am. Maybe I will…if not, I’ll probably use this forum as my diary.

Wish me luck, I’m about 45 minutes in to my nofap journey. :expressionless:

4 Likes

65feff is my friend code, feel free to add me and send yours

1 Like

There is always a possibility to improve if you are really convinced to.

1 Like

You will get there. I know you will…just hang in there

1 Like

Question for those who are further along than I - I don’t think I’ve gone more than a few days without an orgasm since I was in my early teens. Whether that be masturbation, or sex.

My question is, once you get past those first few days, and in to week, or even months, do the urges subside, or do they get worse as time progresses?

I suppose everyone is different?

It’s going to be a hell of a ride mate. The problem with pmo-addiction is, that it is linked to our sexual drives… Which is the strongest force in humans.
Would it be for any other addiction I think it would be easier to let go but our body will always be longing for sex. I like to compare it with eating. When real sex paired with love would be healthy food and random encounters would be fast food then pmo would be eating plastic… But you always will have the desire to eat

1 Like

Sorry, what does PMO stand for?

Ah, ■■■■ Masturbation Orgasm. Saw it on another thread. :+1:

I’m not sure I want to give up the “O”, just the other 2. I have a partner, but our sex life is suffering because of me. I want to get that back on track.

Same with me bro. My girl would kill me haha