I'm a Winning šŸ˜Š

haa haa ā€¦ you are still much young and when i was at your age it happen me that same that happening to you . I was having crush on girl and i feel shake near her and could not find word how to talk to her . when she ignore me and i feel like she is not interested in me and get disappointed . I really want her attention so badly so i end up impress her many way and i still think nothing work . So Dear , Donā€™t get disappointed if she is ignore you , she knew you like her and girl at this age much shy (some are but some are not). You are just doing stupidest thing just like me and donā€™t ever think what she think it will make you nervous every time . Just go to her and talk just like way you talk to your friends and after sometimes you feel comfortable to talking to her . This is best moment in your Life so please enjoy it. when you reach the age of 19 you will think how stupid i was before . Most importantly be respect to her and when she is not really into you then leave her and mind your own fucking thing .

2 Likes