If I call her, what should I say?

Yes, Iā€™m not expecting a yes, thereā€™s only 1% chance that sheā€™ll say yes. Iā€™m doing this so that I donā€™t regret not confessing it later

1 Like

Iā€™m going to buy him :moneybag:

1 Like

Good man! Thatā€™s the spirit! And also you are underestimating yourself. You have 50% chance you can get a yes! Coz the other 50% is a no

1 Like

Thatā€™s some rich ass gangsta shit right there bro!:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Still Iā€™m prepared to face the worst. She might even file a police complaint or got me beaten up by her brothers. But I donā€™t care. I ready to face anything :boom:

Again you are overthinking! Police? Getting beaten up? Shit like that doesnā€™t happen anymore. Itā€™s either a yes or a no. Keep it at that!

2 Likes

sab moh maya he :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I was in your situation when I was in 10th grade.I had crush on one of the girls of my class.We were from the sane hometown and kind of distantly related.Due to my introverted personality I never had any conversation with her. Later I became so much infuated with her that I couldnā€™t sleep at night because to me she was such a beautiful girl.I used to get really jealous when other boys would talk to her.I would want to talk to her but couldnt.I was the quiet one in my class.So anyways it was our last year in school and we would go to different colleges So I thought to gather enough courage to confess to her that I never had done.But hereā€™s a twist she was kinda having relations with my only close friend of my class.The day I found about it, literally I felt so much pain that I was crying.After that I just ignored her even if it hurt me and never confessed my feelings which left some regret to me up to now.

But this may not be your case so I think you should confess to her about your feelings.Be honest about it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the spirit- I once didnā€™t contest for something that I should have, and I regretted it (no, it has nothing to do with a relationship, though).

If you donā€™t try, you never know if youā€™ll succeed.

Thatā€™s true bro. I think you should go for it, but like @Dean_Ambrose said, be wise- donā€™t get too emotionally caught up, itā€™s time you study.

About the #noregrets- Iā€™ve now adopted a lifestyle, where if I feel I want to try something, I just go ahead and do it! And I donā€™t regret it for a second! Itā€™s common for people of my nature to second guess themselves, but Iā€™m going all in.

For example, I went for a personality competition just for the heck of it xD even though Iā€™m an introvert. I loved it. (Came second in place, though :P) Donā€™t hold backā€¦but be wise.

2 Likes

Iā€™m saying this because Iā€™ve been beaten up with leather belts before and gun shots were also fired at me to scare me not to kill.

Par main Meerut se hu to chinta ki koi baat nahi :sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

I also got beaten with leather belt when I donā€™t study by my dad ā€¦:joy::joy:

But bullets fired ā€¦

2 Likes

Kuch na karne se kuch karna behtar. Itni energy bhaisahab, no fap ke fayde aaprampaar hain :fire:
Itni motivation aaj se phle kabhi mehsus nahi ki. Aag laga dunga :fire::fire:

1 Like

Bro donā€™t take my comment as wrong , but I think u should use this motivation and energy in your betterment , not for a girl.

5 Likes

Luckily my family lives in a parallel universe, once I scored 0 out of 80 and my dad was like, ā€œpaper hi mushkil hoga vrna hamara bacha to honhaar haiā€ :joy::joy:

Try marne me kya jara hai bhai, nahi mili to koi baat nahi zindagi thodi khatam ho jayegi. Bas mann me regret nahi bachna chahiye,

1 Like

@vickyx ,

Itā€™s good that you finally took your own decision, If you really feel you must say then go for it. Dangling in the middle is not good. I would say start slow donā€™t directly confess your feeling. Talk about normal stuff. Like, How is the study going? What are her goals all that stuff?

I would advise not to ask about her boyfriend. Itā€™s not unusual that a girl goes to another guy even if she has a boyfriend. If you ask her about her boyfriend and she is not single then even if she wants to go out with you she wonā€™t go because then she will feel judged going out with you.

Make her comfortable by talking about normal stuff. Then you can say whatever you feel about her. Either she said yes or no just donā€™t become uncomfortable around her if you see her next time have a normal conversation.

By reading again your question I guess you already knew this part. So you already know what to do. Donā€™t overthink.

1 Like

Yeah thanks for the support :blush:

2 Likes