I want to die..no reason for living

I have many responsibilities but i feel like quitting now…
I don’t want to live anymore

Your Responsibilities are your reason for you to live.

1 Like

It’s hard to end a life u needed more courage for it, In that same courage if u apply it in real life u can make magic and can cross the ocean🌊
~Don’t end stay strong~

Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it🏆

1 Like

@theWolf it’s your Mind playing tricks. Your Mind tells you the story that Life is hard, no point to live anymore. BUT the truth is that Life is beautiful, This World is absolutely wonderful.

Don’t let your Mind deceive you into suicide. Don’t be a fool! You can live and become great persona and great being.

2 Likes

@theWolf it only means you are weak…A weak person can only think about quitting his responsibility…
May god don’t…
But even if i have met an accident…my head would be bleeding…bullets are over my chest…but till my last breathe…I will try to live…why? Because of my responsibilities…just be like this…sucide is never a solution… never be coward…

1 Like

Don’t now give up Satan is trying to take you down if pray to God and truly expect it
You will be saved

1 Like

Paul Walker once said:
Somebody is in the hospital right now begging god for the opportunity you have. Don’t you dare go to the bed depressed. Count your blessings and shake it off.

2 Likes

Why so many responsibilities?
Why not quit some and keep it simple?
Life can be complex enough

Yes life can be tough but always remember pain is temporary and this soon shall pass and once you go through all this ull come out more better stronger person then your now tough times actually are blessing in disguise don’t give up brother purpose of life is not happiness but struggle so try to suck it up and keep moving forward it’s temporary

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.