I want to beat my self badly

Guys I want to beat my self badly :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: because I am not able to leave this mo…er f…king addiction . Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: what to do the f…ck . Why this pig mo…ther fu…ing addiction not going mo…er f…k shit mo…er shit . Why why :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Easy my man
You’ll get there eventually.
Hold on tight.
We all start like that and we all make it bit by bit.
You have to do the same. It will take a few months. But it will be worth.
Trust me

1 Like

First of all stop using a lot of emojis and secondly accept your past and analyze your relapses, try to read easy peasy. I am also going through this phase of fuc*ing relapses.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.