I want to be pure of thought like virgin Mary

I want some advice on how to eliminate my impure (sexual) thoughts in my mind as they are very annoying and led me to relapse and to be in a state of mortal sin ( I am religious and catholic)
This brings me great pain and suffering as i dont want these kind of thoughts
Thank you in advance

7 Likes

I hope this may help you… May God bless you with happiness and success…

5 Likes

Hey bro,
So I have a better idea that will definitely works. And that is SUBLIMINALS!!!
Please let me know what exactly u r feeling right now and what kind of help you exactly need. I will suggest perfect subliminal or binaural beats for u brother.
However hard u try, u will fail and relapse but this thing is strong enough to beat urges. Trust me.

2 Likes

I feel down and i am thinking on what to continue strong on my path.
I dont want to be ruled by this.
My relapse happened because i was touching myself.
I have too many sexual thoughts on a habitual basis.
I feel very embarrased telling and admitting this.

4 Likes

Your are not alone dude… I too had the same problem with this addiction…

3 Likes

If you want help I am ready to help you…

3 Likes

Thank you, I am feeling better now that I know there are more people like me.
I´ve been more vulnerable now that i have to study a lot and find myself bored and stressed after studiying

3 Likes

Help to focus and to relieve stress and to avoid bad thoughts.

3 Likes

I have lot to share with you dude… Can we use some other platform to share our thoughts and methodologies…

3 Likes

I myself like to do sports like cross fit, yoga and working out, but i havent been able to do as much as I would like recently.

3 Likes

I have an account on most social media but those are personal and i want to remain anonymous for now.

3 Likes

What about whatsapp? You are from which country dude?

2 Likes

I am from India…

2 Likes

I am from Spain.
I only use whatsapp for people I know in real life.
I would like a platform that protects my identity and is online.

2 Likes

Oh! Then okay. I have lot of resources to share which I can’t share them here… Becoz they are huge…
How old are you?

2 Likes

I am 17…

1 Like

Maybe you can send them to my email [email protected]

2 Likes

Check I have mailed you…

3 Likes

Hi, I feel the same, I’m Flemish so sorry for Englisch mistakes but what I think about this. If you want to be clean you have to be completely sober for a long time. If urges come up… focus on something else. Do some sport. After a long time your brains are gonna change. It is not possible after 1 day but after a while soberness, your urges gonna be less and your thoughts are gonna be less thinking at all those things. We also have to learn to be very strict and hard for ourself. But don’t forget 1 thing… we are all sinners. Only Jesus was perfect as human. If we try to be good, we always got forgiveness. Wish you luck and strenght.

6 Likes