I took a big shit!

It was a massive one, it was the size of the Eiffel Tower and I was screaming in pain while I was doing it on the actual tower and it eventually came out, my ass was sore afterwards and I had to go to the doctor to get surgery on my asshole. Now I can’t take a shit for a whole year, because my ass is so sore.

7 Likes

rolling on the floor laughing .literally
if it wasn’t a joke ‘take care of your ass’

7 Likes

I have mixed feeling about this.

4 Likes

What the …

I should run away​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

Took means लेना•••••••
@anon44754080 you talking abt Poop or???

3 Likes

Unlike YouTube thumbnails this thread delivers. I don’t know whether to be concerned or have a good laugh :joy:

8 Likes

Then how are you gonna shit for the next year? Through your mouth? Or are you just gonna store it up for the world record title of being teh most constipated man to have ever lived?

10 Likes

I’ve lost empathy after many failures(or the one’s yet to come) so laughter it is

2 Likes

Bruh flatworms do that. They have one opening and it’s a mouth and anus. …idk why I just said that…

2 Likes

Senpai in the house bows

2 Likes

Are you calling him a flatworm now bro? Why can’t you let him be a constipated man in peace. You never know, he just might be the next big shit( pun intended)

2 Likes

Well constipation is sad, it’s better in pieces than in peace. But I was just pointing out that because I am a science student and I have no life at the moment.

1 Like

Isn’t that normal? You should have seen that coming when you chose science bro

1 Like

Yeah obviously, which I why I am here :joy: . After exams I will use the quick revive potion dw.

2 Likes

Woah :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I hope you are living in that Eiffel tower now, without any problem, don’t worry you will release Mount Everest next time , all the best.

You have the power buddy.

7 Likes

Shittt man… I just imagined a random man doing ingestion and excretion from same point. Its gross. Ewwww.

2 Likes

Govind bhai is :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Bruh :joy: why would you imagine that? Yuck :rofl:

2 Likes