I think I can't fight with this addiction..I am getting strong urges....New_Challenger..day 32

I am on day 32
Getting strong urges…
I think i can’t control it more…
I am thinking to do relapse.:disappointed:
Gor how many days should I suffer this pain…
I don’t like but why this pain??

5 Likes

Giving up is not an option brother. Stay strong.

6 Likes

“Today’s choices will affect you tomorrow”
-Every young man’s battle

6 Likes

Why brother…why… just think why have you started this…

Analyze your mistake… work on it… IS THERE SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE…WHICH IS TRIGGERING YOU…

There are so many companions who have watched P…by mistake in their journey but then they fight back with strong urges…they did not give up…and They are on very high streaks… @Brahmachari_17 is an example of it.

also brother… if you relapse…and then again you start your NoFap thwn again you will face similar situation…where you have to control these type of urges…becoz it is not possible to stay away from each and every kind of trigger in your NoFap journey…

SO DECIDE TODAY BROTHER… EITHER YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THIS TIME OR YOU WILL BE ROAMING AROUND THE LOOP AGAIN AND AGAIN

4 Likes

“Today’s choices will affect you tomorrow”
-Every young man’s battle

So think what you want of yourself? Then take the action.
If I were you I would feel a sense of achievement, if I would choose to beat the urge!!

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the thread of my feelings at that time (time about which @neo_150 is talking about) and the method which I choose to overcome my urges.

3 Likes

Yes,brother…
It’s youtube…and television…
I turned my phone again normal mode from black and white…for sometime…to show my grandfather…(Fishing video)… Because he likes fishing …and I tooo…
In this time I seen some girls images…
Which triggered me a lot…
Again i changed my phone into black and white mode…
I never make my phone again into Normal screen mode… whatever…

Thanks brother @neo_150

3 Likes

Thanks brothers… @SurajArkasali @JumpingBuddha @Brahmachari_17 @neo_150

@SurajArkasali
You deleted message but i read it…
It’s helpful…

Whenever I get stronge urges …
I will send a message here …
Please motivate me brothers…

5 Likes

See, excuses aren’t acceptable. If you really want it, you have to work hard for it… no matters how many times you fall .you have to take small steps in order to break that addiction. It’s almost I’mpossible to achieve in nofap without failing. You will fail many times, but if you can’t get up after falling, then you will alaways be there.
It’s not impossible… Try to reduce the frequency of fapping…
Train your mind in such a way that it never looks back

Anyways it’s easier saying than done. It’s all up to you dude. If you think you can or cant, you are right.
If you need any help, we are here dude

2 Likes

After 32 days…
I have relapsed…
The urges were very strong
I couldn’t’t able to control my urges after lot of tries…
Sorry friends…:sweat:

Now analyse the mistake you’ve made and write your reasons&analysis and changes here.

2 Likes

Remember every time you relapse. Indirectly you’re insisting your followers to do same because at the peek of an urge mind tends to think there is someone who has relapsed already I’m not the alone(one of the excuse)

Just think everyone in the community are strong and that last one person who is thinking of relapsing will not give up. Because it sets him aside from the group. (If no one gives up even weak mind thinks of fighting)

So next time when urges hits you. Do a favor to your followers and stay strong.

3 Likes

Nice theory, we all should read this

2 Likes