I take some breaks

Hello guys l am taking a break of these app for a month and week’s guys because l found something because which people make long streak like 200 , 300,1000 days one thing is common thay dont active this app too much :thinking: . But am not leave this app guys l am taking some leave for months or weeks. In between for months and week’s l check my account like my streaks and topics and my challenge tooo . Like after 5 or 7 day l. Make check my steaks my challenge too :sweat_smile:. Because l not leave take some break time weeek to weeks guys because l really focused on my thing. But in study challenge report 1 week check in @Ash_Matt brother.

7 Likes

Those people don’t check this app because they might be too busy and focussed on their work. The support from this forum is very much required in initial days.

4 Likes

They were once active in this forum , they got the idea of how they can deal with everything from here, if you have also got the idea then its up to you!

2 Likes

Yeah good, focussing on our goals is our main motive here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.