I succeed in abstinence in any case except when I am under the strong grip of anxiety and suffering

Whenever there is a very resistant thought, which lasts for a whole day and is repeated in an obsessive-compulsive way, it leads me to exasperation reducing my day to a terrible day, despite the fact that there is nothing outside that it does not work. When it happens that I am with my back to the wall, with an ever stronger and more violent thought that does not want to go away, when the thought even gets to exhaust me and makes me feel in a dead end, here comes the fall, which for a little 'it mitigates the suffering of my brain but after an hour the brain returns to torment me and to that is added the disappointment of having fallen.
In these cases when I fall there is no reason to feel pleasure but the fall is driven by a strong state of suffering that makes me feel compelled to “distract myself”.

What I ask you is how not to fall into cases like these, ignoring a thought that seems so damn prophetic and real?
I’m afraid to ignore it, fearing the consequences of carelessness.

I am 30 years old and have suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder for 24 consecutive years and have been masturbating for 19 consecutive years.

I have also suffered from OCD in 2-3 years before and from the beginning of this year, I have been suffering from very pathetic anxiety attacks and the last month was very much horrible. I felt like I was being tortured everyday, the pain and the gloominess never ended…
But from a week I’ve been feeling very much well, because I’ve found out what was the reason for the anxiety and that was a huge “Eureka” moment and now I am just finding a way out that thing. I never thought that in an instant everything will become this much good.
And my Nofap streak is going on …

Everything will be okay brother just don’t give up and Look for more solutions than problems. Do whatever you can to get out of this situation. You have to admit that you’ll never let your story end like this.

1 Like

Thank you, there are also other suggestions? :pensive:

1 Like

Ah, if you have something to ask then I’ll try to answer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.