I stuck pmo looop😭

Guys after yesterday’s replase l stuch in pmo loop l replase again. My sreak is 0 please help me​:sob::sob::sob: pmo attack me :sob:. Some dating also distract me. My mind full on negative thoughts and brain fog. What l do now :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

I am not a philosopher but I’ll tell you a few things, just assuming you to be my younger sister.
Look, failures are a part of life. We all fall. But some people assume one fall to be the end and continue to dip themselves further deep inside the swamps of failures.
“Our greatest glory is not in falling, but in rising everytime we fall”. - Rocky Balboa
I won’t say anything to you, but I have seen that you had recently crossed 45 days streak before falling. Thats close to my recorded best which was around 48 hours. And then just like you, I fell in the hysterical loop of PMO… Result- Its been nearly 2 years and atleast 1 year out of that has been spent in unproductive hallucination which made me a bigger failure than I previously was. So, don’t fall in this trap. Get up and get back on track to beat this addiction for the rest of your life. Nobody can beat you.
One fall this time cannot stop you from rising even higher the nest time.
And please stay away from dating apps. Or be ready to become an extremely superficial, selfish, materialistic and spoiled person ready for several heartbreaks.

7 Likes

No body knows how . Only you can you do it.
We can only help you by giving you some tips and tricks. So be brave,
there are many tips but I think this well help you. Whenever you are surrounded by urges then try to feel them , not be like “ah urges go away i can’t relapse now”. I mean to say don’t be panic just think how to handle the situation. Just wake up . Take a breath. Try to forgot about present. Think about moment when you will finally get out of this habit.
Be strong sister. I have heard that urges are stronger in females(do not spam respect her please be a human ok) . So be brave

5 Likes

Chaser effect…don’t worry this is a part of no fap…you will cry and after some days again you will focus on your work…hold on …:muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Bro, I can see where’s that coming from. I can’t remember the name of the book, probably it was mentioned in “Arthashastra” by Chanakya. But on the same page, its also written that, women possess better self control and hence can control their sexual urges way better than an average male. And a person who can carry upto nearly 50 days definitely possesses a great self control.

2 Likes

Everyone fails, give yourself a break but whats important is to learn from the mistakes… Do restart again, this time with more confidence and even more motivation. Negative thoughts are not you, an ego side of yourself trying to put you down. Give some credit to yourself that you reached 52 days. Not an easy streak. That is a positive and not a negative. But this time, challenge yourself to successfully get out of this addiction.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Thanks you guys tips and motivated. And god bless you​:innocent::innocent::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes