I relapsed twice

Today I got caught off guard next thing I was looking at NSFW content and masterbating, that lead me to relapse but the very same day I ended up masterbating again, it occurred on my 23rd day since my last relapse, but the truth is, it’s not the end of the world, I know I made a mistake, but the important thing is I get back up learn from it and know what I can do so that doesn’t happen next time.

2 Likes

It is the end of the world. It is really hard to break out of a relapse cycle, after you break a long streak.

Rule of thumb, if you intentionally look at something sexual, it will lead to a relapse.

Focus on the real world and developing real relationships, while realizing that everytime you relapse, you are building a stronger bond and relationship with a digital image on a screen.

Your mind does not know the difference between a real woman and an image on a screen. You need to stop now, otherwise you will have an incredibly difficult time creating real relationships.

Anyway, relapsing should not happen anymore. Don’t waste anymore of your time.

2 Likes

You’re not alone! I’ve had this before. Once I see something and relapse, I am just tempted to keep on watching stuff and keep on relapsing. I try to cope with this by not taking my phone to places where I’m prone to relapse, like bed at night and the washroom. I bought couple of encyclopedias of the topics I like and kept them in the washroom as a replacement of my phone. I also moved to watching TV instead of phone before going to bed. Good luck!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.