I relapsed and I need advice

It has been a while since I wrote a topic but today I relapsed because I had a lot of doubt and I did not know what to do with it and it was almost like it was controlling me into relapsing. I NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH MY DOUBT PLSS.

1 Like

It’s okay man, relapses may happen, but don’t give in.

What is your doubt?

1 Like

My doubt is that I think that I can’t do it and also the sexual felling is to strong

4 Likes

Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.

Why don’t you think you can do it? Why do you think you lack will power? Why do you think a bunch of chemicals determines your actions?

1 Like

Well I’m going through puberty and I get depressed. I’m 15 years old

1 Like

Hold I got more info

1 Like

Its also school sometimes I got little friends. I have little confidence

2 Likes

What are you depressed about?

The little friends and confidence? That’s due to PMO. It’s a vicious cycle-
Loner → PMO → no confidence → Loner.
You have to break that cycle.

4 Likes

Tell me more…

1 Like

Please be more specific and deliberate in your replies, tell you more about what?

1 Like

tell me more about how pmo the vicious cycle. And how to raise my confidence and lower my doubt.

2 Likes

Why not read the Easy peasy book? For your current thinking, that would be the ideal read. @anon13059885 has posted the link numerous times here in the forum, simply search for it.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Bro right now you are full of energy
You can do anything
Everyone is with you here
I myself got addicted in your age and now I started to throw this shot out of my life
IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN DO
BREAK DOWN THIS SHIT THING OUT OF YOUR LIFE
FEEL FREE ENERGETIC CONFIDENT
AND HERE EVERYONE IS YOUR BUDDY

2 Likes

Yessss definitely read the EasyPeasy book.
And congrats for seeing that p m o is a probably at such a young age, man, you’ve already accomplished the hardest part, thats realizing there IS a problem. EasyPeasy book will help you out a lot, follow all the rules. I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Dont ever doubt yourself!!!. You can do it!!!. You just need to practice some skills… Its ABSOLUTELY possible!!! …

Look… People like you have crossed 1000 days!!!. YOU CAN TOO!!!

For strong feelings…im copy pasting some best tips i follow. Hope it helps.

:fire::fire::fire:5 MAGICAL POINTS to AVOID and DEFUSE a RELAPSE :fire::fire::fire:

These are some points I have learned in my journey from experience and from other amazing companions.

POINT 1. Just avoid visual and auditory i.e. ALL TRIGGER. Stay the hell away from screen, social media and movies (also series and animes). Don’t check out girls or opposite gender.

POINT 2. Stay busy to defeat physical urges. Don’t fight the urges, it will get powerful if we concentrate on it. Staying busy is the ultimate weapon to defeat horniness. Staying busy for a lifelong goal and dream is better. Follow a routine. Don’t divert from it.

POINT 3. Never fantasize. If a sexual though comes, just focus on something else. It just takes 5 seconds to redirect to a new thought. Entertaining a thought will increase its power and make you more horny and create powerful urges. So focus on something else.

POINT 4. Don’t touch your privates ever. Don’t put your hands in the pants. NO Touching!!!

POINT 5. Remember your horrible feelings after EVERY. SINGLE. RELAPSE!!!. No ■■■■ will satisfy you. No masturbation will make you happy. PMO will not decrease your stress. It will not relax you. You don’t need PMO to feel good. You don’t want PMO anymore. YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTED BY PMO ANYMORE. YOU VIEW PMO AS DISGUSTING, HORRIBLE AND VOMIT PRODUCING. YOUR PAST IS PAST. NOW YOU ARE A NEW AND BETTER PERSON. AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK TO THAT CRAP!!!.

After breaking from the conscious mental attraction of PMO, now just take a cold shower or put cold water on your privates (if you know for sure you won’t touch yourself). Then stay busy in your task. Or take a walk, socialize, eat or drink something and exercise.

Practice these 5 points. Make it a habit and you will NEVER relapse!!!

Congratulations, you just avoided and defused a relapse. You are getting better at this. SOON , YOU WILL ACHIEVE HIGHER STREAKS AND BREAK FREE !!!. MAN, YOU are SIMPLY AWESOME :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes