I relapsed after 2 months

i stopped for 2 months ever since i got a gf (we do not do anything remoteley sexual) i supposed i stopped due to feeling guilty, now that were both on holiday and time difference makes it hard for me to interact with her i have been relapsing this week. I have no idea what to do and i feel really guilty, someone please give me any advice. Thankyou for reading my post <3

4 Likes

First You Should Be Happy That That You Pass 2 months
On Relapse Thing You Should Find That Cause That Makes You Relapse It May Be Due To External Circumstances Or Can Be Your Thought If It’s Your Thought That Makes You Relapse So You Have To Change That That Makes You Emerge The Thoughts And Definitely Don’t Worry You Can Start Again Journey But With Little More Alert

2 Likes

You made it to two months! That is a great first result, and much more than most men ever get to. Harness that energy and think deeply about what made you achieve this - and cultivate that mindset.

Also, believe eve me, your first time with her will be so much better coming off a long streak, both emotionally and sexually. It is worth to target that. Keep it in mind

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.