How to destroy craving and por* scenes ??plz help me guys I’m in such a bad situation for this addiction. Every time I relapse because of craving.
Same with me bro… I just fapped this morning. It’s devastating. But I have to move on and rise again. Just don’t let yourself into porn. Go go… we can do it
Porn related thinking will disappear when our streaks will be longer and longer. When you won’t strengthen your brain pathways in your brain related to arouse by watching porn they’ll slowly begin to be less active and finally will disappear. The rule is. NO ANY TWO DIMENTIONAL IMAGES. And stick with it. No fantasizing about porn. Cut off it when they just starts. This is the only way.
You can’t. You fight it.
Brother everyone gets cravings. Even as I write this I have one. But you have to fight them.
- Remember God, your companions and yourself, for whom you are doing noFap
- Remember how bad you feel after relpase and how it destroys your life.
- Imagine the urge as a source of enormous power. Imagine you absorb this power instead.
- Remember, it’s just an urge. A bunch of chemicals. You are above this. Let the urge come and pass.
- Don’t give in to peeking. Peeking = relpase. Never forget this. Don’t think you’ll just peek and leave. I always used to fall for this one
All the best bro
Flame on !
Just say NO
Just say NO
How could we help you?
@Aanand_vijay I agree with you on this one.
Everytime we fail it is because we fail to say NO.
What I have noticed on my bigger streaks is that I constantly said NO. NO. NO. NO. It is NOT even an OPTION. Lately, I have gotten WEAKKKKKKKKK ! And that explains my series of relapses.
WE GOTTA MAN UP AND SAY NO To this shit.
This is the approach for now. Of course it is harder.
I am also in the process of listening to the EasyPeasy Way Audiobook.
If I finish it and I discover some “easier peasier” way, I will report back.
TILL THEN JUST SAY NO.
No one can save me except me … I just needed advice form experts ( you guys). I’m taking all necessary action to beat this shit. Still I fall into same trap again and again.
Going good!! Glad to know about your progress
What kind of advice?