I need help.PleaseHelp me please

When I was coming from market I saw cow matting. And that gave me an urge and I masturbated just 6 minutes ago. I need help
2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

We cant become monkey and this is not the solution.

I tell you story of a great warrior,
He accepts the truth and find a solution for it.

In your case, do you have a solution for your urges to fap ?

3 Likes

Instead of becoming a monkey become a man.

I am just curious because watching a cow mating led to your relapse. Are you sure it was that or was your mind already down?

3 Likes

@Ash_Matt
A man full of urges can even fap by seeing flies mating, what are you talking about.

This is truth.

2 Likes

Mind is not in control, thats why body urges are becoming the boss.

3 Likes

Quite hyperbolic but I understand. That’s why I said ‘become a man’. The difference between man and animals is man has the ability to think logically and act, not be controlled by thoughtless impulses.

3 Likes

@Ash_Matt
Let me tell you younger bro, people are so addicted and full of lust that they can find any thing just to let the urge out.
I mean they have their own world of imagination and you cant even imagine what they can imagine out of ordinary situations.

If you open a book in front of them, they will get an urge to fap because they will imagine something else opening. You have no idea younger bro. How deeply an addict is fucked up.

Get out of this mess quickly man @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER because you have to write a great story of winners.

1 Like

What happened to this dude @Aanand_vijay ?

Not true mate. It’s all a matter of choice. Don’t worry, I have the ‘younger people’s’ view, being a teen myself.

It depends on alot of circumstances and how you react to them. The rise of the internet has lead to a massive increase in PMO, but also an increase in students eager to expand their portfolios, and young people eager to learn.

It all depends on how you use what’s been given.
For example, my friend of many years(he’s a year older than me) is a prodigy and has already started his own company in USA. He’s an international speaker and thinker. This wouldn’t be possible were it not for the internet as a source if information.
Then there are my other friends who use it only for PMO.

So please don’t say all the younger generation thinks about is this. About the book example- sorry idk what that’s about, and no offense, I don’t want to know either.

Adults keep discounting the youth. That’s what led to this surge of PMO. Youth are no longer expected to be disciplined like adults, making important decisions. People treat youth as children with no self control but huge hormonal overloads. While that maybe true for the stereotypical teen, it’s not true for all of us.

@STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER Man up mate. I don’t know if you’re a teen or tween, but man up. No offense, but you need to step up your game. And change your mentality.
Maybe start by changing your username to @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_WINNER ?

1 Like

What…?
Brother, I’m telling you this in a nicest way possible, but get your shit together. Ain’t nobody gonna help you, if you don’t help yourself first. And you do that by decision. Decise who are you gonna be and what you’re striving towards.

1 Like
NO I'M A LOSER I HAVE LOST EVERTHING.BUT IT DOESN'T MEANS I'M A LOSER I CAN DO ANYTHING AND YA I WAS ALSO INTRESTED IN HOUSEFLY MATTING SO I WATCHED THAT ALSO.
1 Like

Whether you believe you can, or you believe you can’t, you’re right.

Idk what’s up with the housefly. Stop watching them mating and watch something useful man. Like a football match or anything. You can do this @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER

If you’ve decided to lose, stay down and lose. But if you’ve decided to win, start acting like a winner. A winner is just a loser that never gave up.

2 Likes

Bro please watch this video carefully from start to finish and take notes while you do so.

As long as you live to see another day, know that you haven’t lost everything.

3 Likes