I need a companion starting fresh today

Hey Can you please add me in your network my id is 8ae8c6 … I am looking for someone with i can share my journey .

1 Like

Add me :- 8ae8c6
I am also on day 0 , currently going for a week streak … Help me guys

2 Likes

Don’t worry bro.
My code 03yy70
Current streak 299 days
Longest streak 299 days

Watch this playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJQRek-yZgeN7J1nH7SL5Enanf1GnTMGV

This playlist includes video by POPULAR YouTubers. And it helped me. So dont flag this post :pray: only because im posting a playlist link.

1 Like

Don’t stress man, give yourself short goals like 3 days, then 7 days and later 10 days. Always have goals in the increment of 3-4 days and move towards that. Don’t have that mentality of I’m gonna do 90 days at one go. You just have to survive day by day. Do that 30 times straight and you’ll be at day 30.
Fill your waking hours with productive works, works you’re meant to do. Have a good daily routine, build up a discipline. And have a strong reason (A WHY) to do nofap. Whenever you feel tempted remember why you were doing nofap the first place.
I wish you good luck,
Peace :v:

3 Likes

i wanna beat you… Will soon challenge you… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

but your streak is showing of 616 days?? :thinking::thinking:

Are you challenging me brother? :triumph:

1 Like

will soon. You are at the much ahead of me. But soon i will beat you. Just wait. Good luck​:fist_right: beware the real king is yet to come.:crown:

1 Like

Oh it’s on :triumph::triumph:
I’ll challenge you in the, challenge a companion post, right after my match ends with karan50 on 7th july.
Whoever is the real king will be settled right then and there in the battlefield. :facepunch::face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

1k6q56 my code. Add me, thanks!

2 Likes

So far so good I am feeling better!

My code : 63tzi7
Add me, i will show my beast mode.

1 Like

Is everyone who is following this companion forum on the WhatsApp group?

Give me the link. I am not in the group.

How to get sharing code?

2 Likes

Go to companions and click on the 3 blue dots and you can see my sharing code. You can add me from add companion utzz10 this is my sharing code

Here to check on everyone. How is the streak going?

I am challenging people to do nofap for a week. Please feel free to join even if you are starting fresh.
Let’s take Little baby steps together. Come join!

40+ members are already competing there.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.