I’m getting these weird thoughts

I’m kinda started feeling depressed . I don’t know what’s this happening. I’m getting this weird thought that I want a wife , so that I could tell all my problems and fears to her and she could understand me and give emotional support, but I’m only 17 LOL .
I’m getting feeling that I’m trapped in an empty whole with no one to hear me and help me .

5 Likes

Its flatline bro. It will become normal in few days, but the craving for a female to stay with you will become much more frequent as you’ll grow older LOL. You’re turning into an adult.Congratulations.

4 Likes

This forum is there for that, to an extent. Drop me a message if anything.\

(Also ixnay on the excessive KPOP please :sweat_smile: that can cause it too)

3 Likes

Lol possible excessive Kpop :joy::joy:. Will reduce to 30 minutes each day, as it’s for entertainment not for an addiction . Well that’s not the problem to stop .

3 Likes

Lol! Music has a strange affect on emotions. Yeah dude everyone experiences random angst during teenage years through young adulthood, it’s a part of life. Don’t worry though you’ve made such a good decision by stopping this habit in order to reduce the negative feelings and stress life may bring.

It will get easier as time passes. This is all a part of setting yourself up for more social interaction which can easily lead to finding a partner that will talk about any mental struggles you have or cheer you up when you need it. You’re not alone, we’re all here to help each other

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.