I keep Relapsing

I think fapping is a pleasurable experience. Although it’s fun, I realized I’m not where I want to be in life. I just turned 26 on the eighteenth. Life is passing me by. I work at a crap retail job. I don’t have my driver’s license yet (my driver’s test is at the end of the month). I’m grudging along a Penn foster electrician course. I still live with my Mom and siblings.

I’m no longer worried about finding love. I want to seek self love and approval of myself. I enjoy being alone with myself and my thoughts. I came to a conclusion that fapping is a distraction.

I want to succeed in life. I believe in reincarnation, but I need to succeed and be successful in this current life.

I just needed to vent.

5 Likes

is success for you defined as having a romantic partner, new job and not living with your family anymore?

1 Like

I think being successful is being able to provide for myself and doing what I want when I want.

I guess I’m looking for freedom. I feel tied down by my job and bills. I spend most of my time working.

I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Your thoughts are very valid. God help you

2 Likes

I will give you an example of how you should be.
Take responsibility for your life and find time to improve your house and family.
Be creative and learn more than 2 skills
Have a passion and a career in your passion, this is bound to give you happiness because you do for living what you love.
Share with others and be kind.
Be wise and have good education with high intelligence.
Be good at sports or have an athletic physique, you should be more strong and muscular.
Finally be spiritual and religious and do prayers daily if you believe in god or else meditate and control your mind from running in several directions.
Be a good man in society and have purposeful relations with others around you, you should have more friends.
This is just an example, you may modify it. It is just a small example I remembered when I had started this journey

4 Likes