I Keep On Failing Again and Again

I’ve actually started NoFap just recently and my longest streak is just 12 Days. That was a month ago. Ever since then I keep relapsing in intervals of 2 - 3 days.

I’ve started masturbating since I was 7 years old (Yes, that young), and since then I’ve been addicted to it. Fast forward 11 years later, now I’m 18 and I really want to change myself. I want to break free from my addiction, but it seems like I’m going nowhere near that goal. I’ve failed numerous times already and I don’t know what to do anymore. I want to become a better person but me, myself, is preventing that.

I’m just so disappointed of myself.

7 Likes

Thank you for your advice. Seriously, I will quit. No matter what it takes. I’ll make sure that I will ultimately conquer this addiction. This is a huge part of my life, and I won’t let my mind be my prison. I strongly believe I can do this. Really, thanks for reaching out to me. I know what I’m going to do now. No more going back to what I once were. I will win this battle!

3 Likes

We are in the same boat bro im also failing again and again.

2 Likes

We’re all in this together mate! Let’s do this!

2 Likes

But im not giving up because i know there is a day when i will finnaly say “im free” And that day isnt far
And all these failures will make sense one day

3 Likes

Same. I’ll never give up. These failures are an opportunity for us to go back stronger than before. I’ve learned that now.

4 Likes

This seems relevant to me. I also have relapsed after 3 days.

2 Likes

You’re stronger than you think. No matter what happens, don’t back down.

2 Likes

Added you as my companion there.
Stay Strong!

2 Likes

Guys be careful Day 3 to is the day when a lot of urges hits u , so be strong and vigilant on that day

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll be prepared by then, but I think it’s best to expect no urges on that day at all. You know how the brain can easily trick us.

I am highly likely to relapse on Day 3 or Day 4.
I am gonna dig a hole and hide in it when these days arrive.