I just Relapsed within 24

I am Feeling really pissed off
I missed yesterday’s exam paper to today morning and now I have to give at night

But now I have lost all hopes

I am feeling like broken boat going nowhere in sea :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Get your thought straight

1 Like

Don’t loose hope bro. As Neitzche said: “But by my love and hope, I entreat you: do not reject the hero within your soul. Keep holy your highest hope.”
Shit happens in everyone’s life. This is an Addiction that fucks up our mind so bad. But the thing is understand that anything is possible with the human mind. Not only you can get away from the addiction but you can become the best version of your self.

But you don’t dare leave hope!

Think about your family, the people that you are doing this for. Your purpose in life man; why you are here? Your values; even though due to this addiction you may have forgotten them. But look deeply. It maybe integrity or empathy. Remember those things and understand that Night will pass and daylight will come. That is rule of nature!

6 Likes

Thankyou ekdum dilse

How can I forget this… Thankyou for bringing my vision back✨

Now Only Improvement on daily basis…:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

2 Likes

Bro don’t feel broken
I am also like you when I joined I relapsed within 2days since then I have relapsed 2 times
Now this is my longest streak of 4days just keep trying and don’t lose your courage

4 Likes