I just entered in danger zone

Most of the time when I successfully cleared 10 days period of nofap then suddenly without reason I masterbutes in past. After that I always feel a huge pain of that act.
But then nothing could be happened.
Please let me know what I should do different this time to break previous record and pattern.
My biggest dream after the first masterbution of my life is at least one year of Nofap before marriage or even remaining Days of my life.
Thanks

3 Likes

First of all, nice job!
11 days is a great start. I face a similar problem right around two weeks. It has helped me to forget about the counter, and focus on one day. One day. Just today. That’s all that matters. Make it through today.
It always helps me to be proactive. Have a plan, keep my schedule busy. Make sure ahead of time that I will not fall into a trap.
Congratulations again on a new best! You can do this!

5 Likes

Good brother, congratulations on crossing 10days

Think carefully where were you or what were you doing when you have relapsed last time, after crossing 10days if you are feeling a type energy then I suggest to start exercise to cool down your energy, because if there is energy and you are feeling horny then of course you will relapse if there is nothing to do, so make yourself busy with something that has less chances of relapsing, go out to meet your friend, or engage yourself with parents, whatever it is, don’t be idle.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your precious advice.
Please comment on this post time after time. This post will remind me what was my goal.
Because after 10 days of last reply this post will be automatically deleted.
From now on their is no any reason to go back.
May Allah protect all of Us.:heavy_heart_exclamation:
Ameen :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thanks for your appreciation.:heavy_heart_exclamation:
Thanks a lot for your precious advice.
Please comment on this post time after time. This post will remind me what was my goal.
Because after 10 days of last reply this post will be automatically deleted.
From now on their is no any reason to go back.
May Allah protect all of Us.:heavy_heart_exclamation:
Ameen :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

No problem, I hope it helped :+1:

Just to clarify, it us true that the topic will close 10 days after the last reply. But, it will not be deleted.

When it closes, that means that no one can add comments to the thread, but it will still be here for anyone to read.

1 Like

Thanks for this kind of information :heavy_heart_exclamation:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.