I have unstoppable positive energy inside me- day 30

Guys I have something to share. I completed 30 days today. I am 26 years old and was addicted since the age of 13. Due to my addiction, I pretty much stayed alone throughout my life till now so I don’t have any friends. Sharing my feelings here helps me a lot. Though I get depression and anxiety attacks sometimes, I have this strong and uncontrollable energy inside that tells me that I can conquer the world. I feel super ambitious and have amazing confidence since the last few days despite few anxiety attacks. I imagine myself being on the top of the universe, being the king of my mind and this world. This is my level of energy, enthusiasm and spirit these days. I am unstoppable. I also feel very aggressive these days but I am trying to control that. No fap has given me the true high in life- the high of being the most responsible man in the world. This evergy inside me is difficult to control and I am enjoying this time. Thank you for helping me achieve no fap. I will continue with the same positivity and achieve newer heights.

11 Likes

Nice this motivates me a lot :smiley: I wish you a good further way.

2 Likes

Thank you bud! I wish you all the best too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome on board ! We are together.

1 Like

Thanks for your support :smiley:

1 Like

Yess, we are!! :slight_smile: Let’s keep going!

Posts of this kind are the most motivational. Thank you and good luck in your journey.

1 Like

Thank you man! Good luck to you too brother. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Great to hear it that everything is fucking changing in a positive way. Keep going bro! Your post is real motivation. @anon93846067

1 Like

Thank you so much brother! You keep going too. Stay in touch. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like