I have understant why I fap

During my nofap path I was breaking off relations with a person dear to me, I was squeezing my penis as a stress reliever, and squeezing I came.
Without thinking of anything sexual. I came because of sheer stress and fear.
This tells me that in reality sexual arousal is only a way out that is found, the real cause instead is pure stress. In fact, very rarely has it happened to me that the real cause had come out in the open. As in this case. I hope that this information will be useful to someone.
The cause of fap is stress. Try not to get stressed by looking at the daily from a different point of view.

4 Likes

I have experienced the same. Stress or failures in life can lead to relapse. Logically that is bound to happen as failures depletes our hope and we go for the only pleasure we can get instantly and that is to fap!

I found that eliminating causes of failures or stress really helps.

2 Likes

Stress maybe the reason , but stress may not be the only reason . U see there are many people with good jobs , they are still stuck in this PMO cycle , even when they don’t have any stress …

It’s good u have discovered ur reason , but don’t wait to start nofap when u will not have stress , coz that time will never come …

Start from now , and defeat ur weakness and urges

5 Likes

Actually the fact that people are getting more stressed is because of their addiction, most do PMO repeatedly get that dopamine rush and when it fades they crave more and that sense of emptiness leads to feeling of depression. We have to understand we feel more stressed because of PMO or stress is not the reason for relapse but relapse is the reason for stress. This was the only aspect because of which I was failing again and again whenever I used to get that empty feeling I took refuge in PMO and ended up making my situation worse, but life is infinitely better once you leave this addiction. Ability to handle stress increases by huge extent.
For detailed explanation and permanent relief from this addiction read

5 Likes

In my opinion, having a good job can be stressful as we constantly try to get better at that job or to get promoted. For example, failing a quarterly goal of a high paying job can be extremely stressful.

That is true! But we must learn to cope up with our stress at the very least. The lesser the struggles the better.

4 Likes

That is an interesting point! Perhaps, relapse creates more stress. No wonder why it’s tough. Stress → Relapse → More Stress → Relapse → Even More Stress

3 Likes

Yes you got it :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Well u can’t stop stress , even if u have good job or bad job , every person have stress , we just can’t eliminate stress . We have to cope with it .

If stress wouldn’t be there I think every one must have been free from this disease

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.