I have a question, Why sex is not considered as a relapse? please answer

I know your not anti sex i did make that out by your other contents
I myself have felt the positive change in myself I feel when I abstain at times

But considering sex for pleasure completely wrong is something I don’t believe sex in healthy relationship even for just for the sake of having fun is something one must cherish one must feel good to have a partner to share that emotion with like they also share the good and bad times together but sex with random people just because they are attractive without any emotional connection is wrong

5 Likes

I agree with you bro. :+1:

2 Likes

@Consecrator bro I think you are overcomplicating things, it’s unnecessary. You don’t have to go in depth on what’s real and whats not, its pointless. Keep things simple. If you wanna consider sex as relapse, fine. If others don’t consider it, that’s fine too. If you wanna have sex for reproduction, do it, all the best. If others want to have sex with their partners because they want, then fine let them do it. Provided it’s consensual.

I cannot possibly explain why sex is better than masturbation to you in words, again you have to experience both in order to understand the difference. I have experienced both and I’m telling you sex is better, depends on how you perceive it.
There’s no cookie cutter form on how to live life happy and healthy, so live and let live. Peace :v:

7 Likes

:joy: bro I never gone against anyone, nor did I say anyone to do something, I’m just asking my question bro.

:joy: bro when did I didn’t let anyone live their life. I’m just asking my question bro. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good man! Continue asking questions, it’ll be fun

3 Likes

And bro you got your answer in the first few replies. Sex is considered as a relapse in monk mode. Iske aage bas behes karne wali baat hai :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:what do you mean?

Bilkul sahi baat bola bhai tune. :100:

1 Like

If you have more questions, feel free to ask it here in the forum… That’s what I meant. You don’t have to ask if you don’t have any questions…duuhh

2 Likes

The way you said, I felt you said something and mean something else. That’s why I asked.

2 Likes

Hi Consecrator

Maybe a few points which haven’t been brought up.
From the point of semen retention, yes, it is kind of similar. Even though I once saw a study that the ejaculate after masturbation and after sex appears to be different (but it is difficult to measure) also the study said that you ejaculate more during masturbation. (I have the same feeling.)

I also think that a huge difference is, that during sex, (at least in the best case) we don’t fantasize. The highest stimulus is the real world stimulus and not what our mind can imagine.

Furthermore, during sex, there is (usually) no edging king of thing. You don’t push yourself to the highest you can. That could also be a reason why you release less semen during sex?

Also, during sex you need to be more mindful. You can’t just go to your gf, say that you wanna have sex and then do what every you want (I hope at least). You need to be present and mindful to her needs too. That is a completely different thing than mindlessly wanking

6 Likes

@Consecrator your question and also your views are always interesting but somehow people feel your trying to implement on them but I know that is not the case you just state your views maybe some way your grammar portrays it that way I don’t know but keep the intresting content coming

5 Likes

I absolutely can’t deny the studies that you mentioned. And I agree with whatever else you said. My only point in asking the question is, the body suffers the loss of semen in both cases. Yes it depends on the person and his goals.

The real “fun” is at the absolute climax both in masturbation and sex. The climax is what we enjoy the most.

If want to go from point A to point B, you can choose two paths, one path involves more “fun” the other is not so much fun. But at the end of the day, you want to go to point B.

You will reach climax both in masturbation and sex. It’s just that the way to reach that climax is different essentially.
That’s all I’m saying. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Bro, to be clear, I’m ordering anyone to do anything. Yes my grammar is not so good because, I know 3 other languages.

4 Likes

" Having sex and jacking off are two very different things xiao Dre" - Jackie Chan in karate kid

1 Like

It makes perfectly sense with your point of view :+1:
Yes, if you see that the body is loosing something when releasing semen, than it is the same in that regard. Sex is then better for your mental health but not so for your bodies health

I guess it is just that there are many people like me who are not too concerned about semen. For me (sorry as an academic) it is just another type of cell. The body produces millions of blood cells every day. Similar it can produce millions of sperm cells. I have more a pragmatic view on it (I don’t say that it is the right view, just my feeling).

5 Likes

I share the same view! :+1::+1::fire::fire:

@JonSnow001 bro don’t you think we should put our sperms where it should actually be put in? Ejaculating by masturbation or sex, will only waste our sperms, where the sperms will go after masturbation or sex? It will go in sewage system or in dust bin in which you discarded the condom. Sperms are meant to swim in uterus of female body not to swim in sewage system or to be wasted in dust bin.

Pizza on run or dinner with friends both satisfy hunger, the same way masturbation or sex both lead to ejaculation.

Yeah the brain behaves differently in sex and masturbation. But as I said, you reach the same end point in both cases which is you ejaculate at the end.

In night falls, I lose semen that’s why I’m trying to stop it by some methods. Yes you’re right body Is adjusting. But I just hate nightfalls.

1 Like

I’m also a student. But I am sorry, I don’t see how ejaculating during sex and ejaculating in masturbation are different. The body has to lose the same millions of sperms in both sex and masturbation.

Not against you but I just don’t get it.

1 Like

With that point there I just wanted to mention that sperm is nothing too special for me. I’m not really concerned about loosing it since we can easily reproduce it (at least in normal amounts, I don’t talk about daily masturbation here). But yes, in both cases we are losing it. It is the same thing from that point of view.

In the end, your question really boils down to the point of do you mind losing semen, do you see something we need to protect and not waste or do you see it simply as another product of our body which, in a normal case, is not that big of a deal if we lose it

One thing I was also thinking about is the following.
I personally have the believe, that god is everything. It is not a person above who is watching us but he is present in every single thing on earth. He basically is earth and everything around.

So, in that regard, what does wasting sperm to the sewage mean (besides that after sex for reproduction all sperm except 1 are discarded to the sewage too)?
It goes back to the system. It feeds small organism which are the food for larger ones and at the end we eat a fish or a plant which was fed by us. Everything is interconnected and nothing of god is deleted.

1 Like