I give you a great Nofap strategy

There was one person I was infatuated with who made me suffer so much.
We broke off relationships horribly and I said very serious things to her before we broke up.
She was the lust demon of my mind.
Over time I have learned many things thanks to the Christian religion and have made a lot of spiritual discernment.
So I sought her forgiveness, denying her all my backbiting, confessing to her that I spoke badly of her to other people and I spoke to her badly of me, confessing sins she was not aware of and above all I tell her I love you all the Holy days.
The demon of lust in my mind who represented her has become my friend and when I have impure thoughts, I think with my heart about the person object of desire, I embrace her in my thoughts and I say “I love you” in my head.
This is a very powerful antitode against impure thoughts and in favor of NoFap.
If I continue like this they will reach huge streaks.
And I will help everyone with these words.
Look at the object of desire with love and the excitement will disappear as if by magic. :heart:
When I realized that falling in love is linked to the heart and not to the flesh, I remembered the kind of falling in love you feel as a child.
Of how much there is nothing unparalleled about falling in love as a child.
It becomes a fairy tale, especially if the carnal desire is not at stake, which must be used with a desire for love, in the terms desired by the Lord.

1 Like

You probably should learn and aware of your feelings. I have infatuation of someone, its too much and uncontrolable (makes me easily fall in love) but i realize because i am hurt, i lose this person in my life(this type of person never appear in my life and i miss it) so i sugest learn more about heart and infatuation, because infatuation have connection with relation with our close/distant family. Learn some psychology.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.