I fapped ten times in 6 months and 13 days

On average this is what statistics show… but I think sexual impetus i.e. lust for the average man has strong visual cues compared to the average woman for whom its more visceral. Moreover testosterone is mainly responsible for the sexual drive so naturally we’re more prone… but this is still being researched and I don’t buy into the scientific method which always lags behind experience on such matters. There’s that and then there’s age-old sayings and study into human sexuality that infer and now is attested by science that women’s sexuality like women is much more complex than ours. Multiple orgams and a plethora of erogenous zones… ancient books on this matter, lotus garden, kamasutra, all these… even Chanakya has mentioned (mind you he was a denizen of a different age/time)

Women have hunger 2-fold, shyness 4-fold, daring 6-fold and lust 8-fold as compared to men. (In another translation: Women eat double than men. They have four times more wisdom than men, they have six times more courage, and eight times more sensual urge than men.)

Women emit 10 times as many theta waves as men during climax… this fact was found by some Japanese scientist (Ryuichi Kaneko if anyones interested)… I found when looking for the above quote. Its said that this means that women experience climax 10 times stronger.

But then again, I recall this news story where a gunea pig who escaped his cage and found his way into the female cage… Impregnated 100 females and they have liters of 4 babies so… thats 400! Its said he lost weight and slept for 2 whole days after the event.

So Im not sure. In the end, to make life simple, I look at it individually. The profile of an addict is similar regardless of who it is.

Jheez these replies made me think differently about things, safe my gs

(Fapped twice since then)

I fapped around twice a day for almost 17 years.

2 Likes

He is she my brother

Thats worst thing I read, 17 years 2 times masturbation everyday
i hope you are not kidding

1 Like