I dont want to live like this

You have a vast syllabus to complete, don’t think about relapse mah man, enjoy the knowledge you are going to gain. Make a tight schedule. Have you joined any coaching

2 Likes

I havent join any coaching

I belive that i am so intelligent that i can crack upsc without any coaching or anything

For example … last night when everything was ok , then i was able to read whole sentence in a second and remember it like a photocopy in my head but now everything has lost

I have relapsed

I just want to beat my self badly until my thirst satisfies

1 Like

I truly understand the feeling you get when you study, it’s easy right. And the way you said it, i believe you can crack UPSC with discipline dude!

If you relapse take relapse measures-
Go for bathing
Go out for a walk
Exercise (best one)
Meditation
Staying away from phone
Going to a temple especially

1 Like

Btw i am also going to take cold shower, and gonna study afterwards, see ya on this forum only.

You can make a to-do diary on this forum of your works to be done. It will help alot!

1 Like

Bro i will never give up

I will never ever give up

Because i have heard that winners never give up

If i will give up then how i will win

I think i should start it again

1 Like

Yes, Make a diary too so that we know how far you have gone :)) see ya in evening

1 Like

Ok bye have a nice day bro

And thank you for motivating and supporting me and donating me your precious time

1 Like

Lmao the rhyme. It’s fine dude. We are here for each other always. :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Don’t get so hard on yourself forgive yourself it’s ok we are human and fail don’t punish yourself somuch get up and try again that’s what we must do

2 Likes

Bro i dont get time to go jym

I am going jym science i was in 6th class when i was 12 years old but now am 21

So i have experience… and my family is also saying that dont do to jym because you have to prepare for upsc

So now i cant go to jym

But i thing i should go for a walk everyday

What do you say ??

1 Like

Join any sports instead dude, like basketball or Something which makes your mind fresh after heavy studies!

About walking, i myself am acting lazy these days because i got holidays (exam holidays, i have exams but i consider these holidays) :)) am also thinking to go out to parks for walk and join a sport too!
We are on the same boat @textmr03

one stop all solution start reading Bhagwat Gita… you can find all solution of your problems from this… Search on YouTube “Hare Krishna TV” and there you find lectures of Bhgwat Gita just watch it once

1 Like

Who told you that without semen retention you cannot crack huge exams???

all matters on consistency… if you consistent you will achieve anything

1 Like

Yes its possible to crak without it but with more hevy studies

But by doing semen retention i will have more sharp mind and a photo graphic memory :smiley:

And bro now i have come to know one truth about my life that i am born to do great things so bro i will to do semen retention

I cant leave it now

And i will have to do it

There is no other way

I will have to do good things to my self

I will do everything that will improve me like jym cold shower meditation and all and all

I am born to do it

And i will have to do it

1 Like

Then start chanting “Hare Krishna maha mantra” and start watching or reading bhagwat Gita…
Start attaching with God he will guide you to your goal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.