I don't have any erection

My streak was 14 days before
I am on 9 the day now,I don’t have any erection till now from first day, I am feeling tensed and have lot of negative thinking pops on my mind
Am I going on flatline now

5 Likes

Your Brain is just tricking you by giving negative thoughts and stress…You are completely alright… Your erction will return don’t worry . Just don’t fall for testing yourself by seeing erotic content

5 Likes

it’s normal brother don’t worry

2 Likes

Infact at this moment your body being recharged, soon urges and eraction will return with deadly mode.
So, prepared yourself for that time. If you successfully faced that attack again it will be quit for some time. After that again same method will be repeated.

1 Like

maybe its just a flatline phase just dont try urself and ur morning wood will be back

2 Likes

What will you do if you got erection? Absolutely Nothing.

So Keep your mind chill and relaxed.

2 Likes

No I don’t. lets see how much it will go

1 Like

I am in same level. Full negative thinking. I foret all things that happen to me past. My brain in pushing hardly to that but i dont want that so . I dont understand what is happen to me f anybody know about it plz help

I think it’s for some days
Don’t give up bro

I think so thank you bro

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.