I can only last a day or 2 max before relasping

Do you have proof that a girlfriend will give you self control and the ability to make your own decisions? Have you been in a relationship before to attest that this is true for you?

I have never been in a relationship because all women turn me down. I have no proof. It is more of a belief than reality.

can i hear about the last time you were turned down by a woman? how long ago was it? where was it?

Sure. I was at work and I was cashing out these 2 blondes and I asked one of them if they were single and would like to go out sometime and she said " no. I already have someone. " Then She said, “must be bad luck.”

Are there reasons why she should have accepted your advances? In your opinion what is she currently missing out on?

“(Answering to VortexKicker, {I still don’t know how you guys make it to actually Answer in this app})”

Ugghh dude… I kinda envy you?

You’re brave enough to come here and post it… So you can get help

I’m actually at the very same situation than you… I admit that I need help, But I have never been brave in my life so I couldn’t create my own post to tell my embarrassing story…

I’m extremely new in this app, but I know from other no-fap app, that the best I can go is in a range between 10 hours to 2 days and 4 hours (52 hours), being between 20 hours to 34 hours my average “endurance” range

It has not always been like that… I must admit that all this pandemic situation made it way much more impossible for me than before

I remember that Long time ago I used to struggle my self to endure a week… I never could achieve a week, but I remember I got close a few times…

Now I seem to strugle equally hard to even achieve 3 days, so I know I need help desperately

I have been doing it all by my own until now, (without any tips, advice, counselors, etc), but I realized that I really can’t do it alone anymore… so just Today, I decided to actually join no-fap community willing to acquire this supernatural super power you no-fap guys have…

I do admit that I need help… And if someone is willing to help me, let me tell you, you are much more than welcome

1 Like

I dont know is my answer to your question. But I ask for recommendations to actually get a girlfriend added to my life

I think you’re skipping a step if you want a girlfriend. How is she going to describe you to others? What about you is going to make her stick around?

This time you have spent single should have been spent with you dating you. Can “you” be the person you have been searching for all this time? If so, what is it? What is there to love?

Please read this book below

Man, can really resonate with everything on this thread! Respect to everyone here for coming together to beat this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.