I am worried and depressed

I got a call from unknown number on watsap and i attended the call, it was a girl who was doing shit on camera and I asked her who is it? and can I see your face, but she didn’t and she was asking me to show my penis to show her face, but I showed my trouser and she said she wants to see my penis
Then I told I am not interested in these and I cut the call, after some time she send me a video of our video call by edited that some body is masturbating on that with my face, after I get to know that she is black mailing and asking to send money on her account otherwise she is going to post and make it viral, I told her get lost and immediately block her number, what do you guys think about these problem? Anybody experience these

5 Likes

This is really strange… Never heard something like this,
You did best not giving her money, besides I don’t think they have the guts to post and would achieve anything from it.
If they contact you again, go straight to the authorities as my friend mentioned above.

4 Likes

Its so crazy change your number bro

1 Like

Hey bro, 3 months ago i met a girl online and… , Later on she followed me on intsagram, not long after that she sent me all my pic, and all my folowers list, she blackmailed me, the police said just dont reply to her

While I’m the police station everytime the police opens my instagram she sees im online ,was sending another threat, and sending the pic to one of my followers ,it didnt stop until I stoped opening her messages and blocked her. The pilice couldn’t do a thing, since she(might even be a guy playing games) out side of the country,

Luckly i was able to reach every person she sent the pic to, where close friends and family ,that cared much for me.
You did the best thing, paying wont guarantee she wont steal your visa/bank account info, or if she would really delete it, or never ask for money again.

It happened to many guys,
In my case I was stupid to trust her,

5 Likes

Yes I thought about it, but it would be difficult to change my number everywhere

It’s so sad to hear that, how did she black mail you?
Did you send you nude pic to her

Yes thought to go to police if she text me from other number but she didn’t, But last time I feel guilty about that and relapsed. I am on 7 th day now and won’t give up

Yes, thank you for your reply

Yes I sent her, nothing was a big deal about the pic, just my dick, but she did long screen shot& video, for the chat, so people could see its my instagram and I indeed sent these pic, and its mine … There is more details to the story but doesn’t really matter

Its behind me now, she couldn’t do much damage. Thank god. and I learned my lesson …

It was the new trend Going online
Have you contacted any girl earlier online for any chat?
It was a planned racket operating online in india.

That’s why Never Contact any unknown person especially with Whatsapp or any platform which discloses your identity.

1 Like

Now as @JonSnow001 mentioned reached the police authorities if you have guts or for sometime lock your social media profile to prevent fraudsters to further copying your images or any personal information.

1 Like

Ya bro same experience but she blackmail me she will upload video on YouTube :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Hahaha, Send me the link :joy::joy:

Kidding ,don’t send me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No just black mail and also blocked her no and I did nothing I just watching

Even I just watched didn’t show anything unless my trouser and she edited the video with that masturbating somebody and send to me and blackmailing

Oh she got editing skill😂

1 Like

Haha I was looking to know who was she

She keep on ask to show my penis I showed my trouser and cut the call do you think she will blackmail again

No may be when this all happened

Online dating/sexting both of them are disgusting tbh

You should report it to police or block the number ig since your face wasn’t revealed in it

1 Like