I am use to relapse every single day once, twice, thrice. I have been doing this from last 10+ years. Now I lack in focusing, I am having bone pains, memory loss. I don’t have a job either. Nothing is going good with me. I just want to improve myself and quit this addition. I am not addicted to porn I barely watch them but I am addicted to fapping.
What you need to do at this point of time is to calm your mind. Because of your condition right now many opportunities of job and relationships slips from your hands. Firstly take a cold shower, set your room and then peacefully sit down and close your eyes take deep breaths. Ensure proper ventilation in your room and do this daily after waking up if you follow this rightly for at least a week then you will become more conscious and your mind would start searching for some work then start looking for jobs and best things to do now is to remove your laptop’s battery and keep it in a trunk and lock it secondly whenever you go into the washroom don’t take more than 5 minutes inside cause then you would be doing it. Try to stay out of your house roam around talk to people and get some information regarding jobs. Rest for doubts write them here I would try my best to help you friend.
Just ask urself, would quitting giv a solution. Just start doing nofap and i bet at first u wud be bombarded with urges and u cud even relapse… Doesn’t matter… Keep goin. Giving up is never a solution… And always remember… Nofap is a lifestyle… Its not a streak based shit… I believe… U either do it for ever or u dont do it at all… Making large streaks wud make u king… Doing it for ever wud make u god… Nd why to be a king when u can be god… Right?
How old are you now?
What will you do after getting his age . He is asking for help and you are asking foolish questions .
The reason I asked is because of his poor English. First his goals should be to learn English properly and then focus on nofap. These days many young guys are so obsessed with fapping shit that they forgot other aspects of life
This is a forum for quitting PMO and not a damn English learning academy Kid…
Since @dirty_handss has posted for first time lets welcome him/her on the forum and i would like him/her to read the book easypeasy.
Read easypeasy book properly… And see in the beginning it’s tough . Keep fighting…
We ansewerd the same think i think u also benefited frm the book like me
100 Benefits of Quitting Porn Addiction :- 1. Clear thinking;
2. Breathe better;
3. Smoother mood transitions;
4. Sharper mental dexterity;
5. More articulate;
6. Better memory;
7. Working through stress more effectively;
8. Increased energy levels;
9. Reduced depression ;
10. Deeper interactions with others;
11. Improved integrity;
12. Boosted confidence;
13. No social anxiety;
14. Better focus on task at hand;
15. Enjoying simple pleasures more deeply;
16. Increased faith in ability to control negative mental triggers ;
17. No risk of arrest or legal troubles;
18. Increased joy;
19. Renewed self-respect;
20. More free time;
21. Need to sleep less;
22. More free cash;
23. Confidence to try new things;
24. Increased humility:
25. Asking others for help;
26. Better partnership with girlfriend;
27. Better ability to learn and remember new things and new ‘songs’;
28. Can travel without paranoia of border checks;
29. No worries about of being found by somebody;
30. Not supporting organized crime;
31. True bonds with friends;
32. Better fitness level;
33. New doors opening to spiritual world
34. Confidence to take on any task
35. Ability to strike up conversation with anyone I choose without fear or insecurity;
36. No paranoia;
37. Increased motivation for self-improvement;
38. Feeling of wholeness that is not reliant on an external source ;
39. Not being enslaved by the need for porn;
40. No more feeling guilty;
41. Saving time;
42. Communicating more;
43. Renewed sense to sensations;
44. So much more energy than before ;
45. Deeper philosophical thinking;
46. Way more patience;
47. Increased brainpower and mental endurance;
48. Regain of focus to finish one job before starting the next one;
49. Waking up in the morning feeling rested;
50. The return of wit;
51. Improved ability to relate:
52. Regain of job satisfaction;
53. Stronger mental control over moods and thought processes;
54. Better crisis management;
55. Experiencing natural highs;
56. The ability to inspire other people;
57. The development of healthy habits;
58. A sharper mental game;
59. Increased muscle tone;
60. Heightened sense of humor;
61. More love towards life;
62. Better response to emotionally charged situations;
63. Renewed sense of life, waking up to greet the morning sun and air;
64. Easier to get out of bed;
65. Development of mature, competent coping mechanisms;
66. Feeling in control always;
67. A stronger sense of optimism about life;
68. Being better at controlling other aspects of life, like cooking, exercising etc.
69. Improved quality of work;
70. More present for family and friends;
71. More agility and awareness;
72. No need to worry about porn;
73. I am not constantly craving something every time I get bored or stressed;
74. Better health, less sickness;
75. Reduced anger;
76. Better communication of feelings;
77. Dramatic improvement of self-esteem;
78. Being more interesting person;
79. Clearer memories;
80. More laughs;
81. No panic attacks;
82. Feeling of more freedom;
83. Better teamwork;
84. Reduced anxiety;
85. No more eye strain or need of eye drops;
86. Reduced paper tissue consumption;
87. The joy of making things happen and being powerful;
88. Enjoying the daylight and sunlight;
89. Enjoying the observation of lives around;
90. Better emotional health;
91. Emotional energy savings;
92. Feeling intense emotions without being ruled by them;
93. Strength to keep going when the going gets tough;
94. Joy of keeping promises;
95. Enjoyment of the relaxed mental state;
96. Improved courage;
97. Reduced desk clutter;
98. Increased trust;
99. Joy of sharing;
I am 23 years old. (20 characters)
Can you point out the mistakes? I will be glad.
I mentioned already that am not addicted to porn. I barely watch them. I am addicted to fapping.
@dirty_handss Did you used to fap by imagination or use some erotic content to fap?.
If you use some erotic content to fap then it’s also called porn.
Anything that sexually arouse you artificially, is porn.
If you eradicate everything which is erotic in nature(delete instagram, don’t consume erotic content in any form), then your journey to quit fapping will be lot easier.
After reading your post, I wanted to see.
“Finally I stopped and life changed”
I am on 11th day by now.
@dirty_handss Ausm. Please keep inspiring and moving forward
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.