I am making no progress

Feel like a burden to my accountability partner and everyone else with all these relapses. Its just constant. I bought a gym membership i deleted socials and everything but i just go back to my same ways not even after 24 hours. This shit sucks i was doing so well last year. How the hell did i fall so far back. I got hostile towards my family and therapist a few days ago. so much guilt im dragging around so much negativity. i have so many good qualities yet one bad one is fucking up my entire life man fuck all of this

2 Likes

what will a pmo free life give you?

1 Like

Discipline, time, a better mindset, a better mood, a better ability to focus, a fuller feeling, confidence, a lot of things

4 Likes

is being pmo free the only way you can achieve that?

1 Like

Keep working. Though it takes the 50th blow to break a rock, that does not mean the first 49 were of no use.

3 Likes

No but it would be a lot easier if i were free from pmo

Hold in there man! I’ve seen many on here share this book. It’s been helping me a little, maybe it’ll help you?

6 Likes

have you experienced discipline, focus and better mindset on your longer streaks?

2 Likes

I’ll try to read it again. I can never focus though

1 Like

Yeah a little bit more of it. I also seem to be in higher spirits

1 Like

Try asking yourself, “what’s the whole point of doing this? Do I get anything out of it that isn’t small, temporary pleasure?”

1 Like

Bro try to take accpet the thing that nofap is ruined your life and accpet a thing and work on it, ik it’s bit difficult to start,i do have same problem but ik that i will be conquer this thing,so yeahh bc of that achievement Which i was going to get in future,work for that achievement
And yeah good thing take a time, try to have some patience,
Grind.grow.glow.:weight_lifting_man:

2 Likes

what do u want to use your sobriety for? Maybe if you can shift that focus and spirit, that comes from a high streak, into being of service to others, u might gain some willpower?

1 Like

i wanna use it to help me become a better man

Hm… what would you suggested to your friend (let’s say you have such) who struggles with this problem you’re struggling with? Maybe you can use this advise yourself? Maybe you could try to be “your friend”?

2 Likes

do you want to help others as a better man? If yes then keep fighting dawg

1 Like

if u think bout it, the act of pmo is selfish. It’s only about your pleasure and no one gets to recieve the experience of your brand of love

2 Likes

Thats why i dont fw it yk. Its taking me away from the people i love. spend more time trying to get one off than spending time with em and thats bad. wanna get better for myself but also so ppl like the ones i live with and my gf know that i love em all.

1 Like

@anon9498230
glad you wanna change… i also am going through all that you’ve spoken about, i don’t have a gf tho…
probably it is because our NoFap journey is only limited till semen retention, we must actually be practicing sex transmutation, it’s gonna be very hard but i’m sure we’ll do it. apart from easypeasy i’d suggest you to read The Practice of Brahmacharya by Swami Sivananda. It’s really a good book out there
https://www.dlshq.org/download/practice-of-brahmacharya/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.