😭I am fed up of this please sombody kill this m......ter fu....ing habit shit shit shit

I am fed up and fed up :rage::rage::rage::rage:of this shit . Why this pig habbit don’t goes for ever …mu…ter fu…k​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Why this is not going

Somebody tell me when when I am really going to be free from this pig addiction​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I am trying to kill this habbit science feb but this habbit’s dirty face not rubbing out from my life.

1 Like

From your title I thought you were final frontier… are you related to him somehow?

1 Like

Don’t worry if you see other’s diary you will find that they were also at this stage but they have great streaks now, buddy have a goal, try to improve. I am also trying to have a goal. Come on brother tomorrow is 1st August a whole new month in which we can prove ourselves, let’s go ,let’s break our records, bo–s, b-tts, and thighs they all are only flesh and fats , these parts are not our world.

Let’s recognize ourselves

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.