I am doing nothing

Next task. Not tomorrow. Now.

Go for a walk. 30min minimum. Think about your past/present/future. See yourself in 5 years. Visualise two scenarious. Hell and heaven.
“Heaven” : If you did every task with full focus, energy and attention where could you be in 5 years?

“Hell” : what would your life look like if you didn’t do anything for the next 5 years? Where would you be?

After being fully acknowledged with this two Paths you could go on , reply to me.

3 Likes

Firstly change your mindset become more positive and truely set goals for yourself to reach. Say for example do 30 push-ups a day.

It sounds dumb but push yourself into doing small stuff. Brigthen yourself up have a make over go for job interviews everyday. Set a target and follow it. Manage your time and manage the things you do.

It is easy to say I know but you have to start implementing your own strategies as we all struggle with sometime and we have to come up with solutions.

It wouldn’t help you if I looked for jobs for you. Or do 30 push-ups. I might gain super arms and a cool job in the end.

Focus and orginise yourself!

Come on bro believe in yourself you can do it!

Let’s go get going and chase those dreams don’t wait for them otherwise nothing is going to happen!

1 Like

@Chosen_One
Become my companion. Give your code.
Here is mine rm9k73

@anon72572146
Easy choice. I take the road to Heaven.

@Cubenix thanks cube. I am pumped up now.

Would love to !
Code - 8msazi

1 Like