I am back ( sincere thanks , last post and a few mind hacks and a final goodbye)

:smile: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If u wud see my profile’s last activity , u will see that on 16 dec I had made a firm decision

TO STOP IT ONCE AND FOR ALL

MY LAST POST WAS THAT I WOULD SHOW MY FACE IN THIS COMMUNITY ONLY WHEN MY COUNTER SHOWS A 100 DAYS

Well you guys might not be able to see my sharing code since I had uninstalled the app loooong back

My streak currently is at 102 days -Hard mode (I did not take wet dreams into consideration , however only got 2-3 of them )

I realized one thing, even though It is much harder without an accountability group or a supportive community,
I am able to have better streaks by just not being on the app ,since I am not able to control myself on some trigerring content (It is just sometimes , Just the thing is That I was not able to
However, I am in complete support of this App for giving me the initial push

Well , Even though I have atleast succeeded in my goal , It might have been for a slightly bad reason .
Yup , I know …

Well I clearly remember all the emotions I was going through while writing my last post on 16 dec,
It was Pure ANGER AND EGO

My goal was simply to get the highest possible grades in my exams
And I just struck up a deal with myself
It was that
1 Relapse = 10 marks deduced from Total marks
I know its weird :joy:

I didnt experience a ‘Surge of energy’ on any one day , but gradually

Felt slightly bad since I was eliminated from the challenge due to inactivity
But anyways , It was my fault and The end goal was achieved anyways :joy:

I had posted before the mechanism to do it , well this time I will just go through it once more

1. Google Cleanbrowsing dns
  2. Go to ‘‘FAMILY FILTER’’ OPTION
  3. Copy the dns
  4. Go to router configuration page ( For me it is 192.168.1.1)
  5. enter the primary and secondary dns there
  6. save changes

(There is even one for people with individual laptops , but it is a bit complicated
This trick will help to ensure safe search on all your devices connected to the router )

Disable this after day 50 , We need to be able to access it , but have the control to not

As the last post on this forum , I would like to personally thank all the people who supported me

Thank you
@Forerunner
@tuku
@Sahas
@Wyatt
@HappySoul(Loved your "Limitless " Profile pics Btw :grin: )
@_KarmaYogi
@ERNOL
@17ripu.jhala
@Martial_Beast
@BruceLee(well Just watching your streak and @Forerunner motivated me :joy: :joy: :rofl: )

And everyone else toooo…

I want to mention too , do not let your ego or anger get in the way(as I did ).
I was lucky enough to find a reason ( took me some time but I did )
Just be peaceful and do your best ,

Body Hack (Works Wonderfully :innocent:)

This is using the Principal Of Subconcious Mind - Read book by Joseph Murphy

1.This exercise is to be done 5 -10 min before sleep
2. Wish for HAPPINESS, POSITIVITY , ABUNDANCE , WEALTH , SUCCESS , HEALTH And COMPLETION OF NEXT GOAL
3.It depends on FAITH and EMOTION and CONCENTRATION
4. Say your wish everyday before sleep , There shouldnt be a slightest doubt in ur mind or this exercise wouldnt be fruitful
5. Rest with a deep sense of faith and conviction that it is done
6. The Subconcious mind will accept this message based on the amount of faith u put in it
7. It Controls 90% of your mind
8. Once the idea is accepted , IT WILL USE ALL ITS MIGHTY RESOURCES TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT

I hence say Goodbye to you guys for the last time
It Was a really good journey
And I believe (And Pray that) All of you guys will OVERCOME this habit of pmo

I believe in you
your mind will tooo

Just give it a reason to believe you can overcome
And there you are Mission Impossible for Now Just Became Possible :joy:

Goodbye Guys

10 Likes

You mention @Forerunner twice :joy: