How to stay motivated on NoPMO

I’m started nofap about year ago but till now no success. After 2 /3 day I relapsed and the main reason is lack of motivation. How can I fix this issue ?

@levo2 if you could recover time in your life to do things, would you recover that time? People suggest break an old habit by starting a new one. Break the PMO habit to start a new habit, something that will be rewarding.

If this doesn’t help you’ll eventually feel sluggish from fapping so often. You’ll get tired of being tired. Hope it doesn’t get there for you.

1 Like

@levo2 Facing very tough situation due to PMO here. I have been doing it so much that, even though I know I gotta study, I am still unable to focus. Books are mere black and white objects, motivation that you talked about isnt the only thing, I am motivated enough to quit pmo then after 2 days it fizzles out. Discipline is the key I think. Even though my mind says , watch something, I will have to restrain my self to not go back in the loop, so This time not motivation, but strict routine and discipline is something I am counting on and I hope it works.
Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Thanks guys; as you said as a new habit I picked up my old guitar and books these days. I also building displine through workout and medition. Lookin forward wish me luck and best of luck you guys too:)

1 Like

Usually most people make the shift to really going after change when they are in crisis. Myself included. I’m currently on my longest streak since I started fapping 8 years ago of 22 days and the shift for me was in a moment when I couldn’t take it anymore, I was disappointed and angry at myself and decided I’ve had enough. People who manage to make a shift without crisis achieve whatever they decide to achieve. It is a moment of a great emotional investment. You decide that its something that you need badly, that it’s something that means too much to you to go on playing. You decide that failure is not any longer an option. That’s who you are now and you will not allow yourself to go back, because back there’s only pain and misery. It’s not an easy decision to make but it makes all the difference. For me it was a vow that I wrote down. If you can do that and follow it with massive action. You get what you go after.

1 Like