How to get back to studies?

Can someone help me with this… Whenever I sit to study I switch off my mobile and sit on my table , but then sexual thoughts start coming to my mind Nd I get distracted, and I switch on my phone again and start wasting time on it …

3 Likes

Sexual thoughts? Elaborate on that

2 Likes

I mean I start fantasizing…

1 Like

Don’t take me wrong… But that’s a bit unsettling… Why do u fantasize?

Ps: I will help u regarding studies. Tips obviously

2 Likes

Happens to me as well, And I do the same :sweat_smile:. I stop studying. I am also suffering from it. But I know once, I get healed I will be back on track. I remember when @Kaizen crossed 40 days I don’t remember exact at that time, He was able to study 9-10 hours. I can’t afford a relapse now, So, I avoid studying when urges come. And I study when my parents are around me. Sometimes that helps. Hope We come out of it this time. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Well idk , it starts coming to my mind automatically… I have noticed I’m not even able to sit and study for even 2 hrs with full concentration…

1 Like

Yeah :weary: I’m really struggling with my productivity

1 Like

Hey bro, I was also like this few months ago. But now when I study there is like 10% sexual thoughts.
Always keep a bottle of water in your room. Study when parents are near, because I have found that when perents are near me I feel shamed to think about p stuff.
Start by 1 hour study, if sexual thoughts come let them be. Practice practice and practice.
I hope everything you study you write it down while studying.
Before studying select some questions to study , promise that you will complete those questions.

Plz watch this video once you will be delighted

5 Likes

Also since you are on a high streak, sexual thoughts will obviously increase. There will be a point where these things will become normal to you!

1 Like

But your thoughts ultimately control you… You should focus on conquering them first…

Theres always a source… Gf, social media, your ex, something… Find what that is and remove it. Eliminate the source first… Studying would be the least of your concern then

1 Like

If thats done, you can do what I call a

Plan → Strict deadline → Rest technique

Make a plan. Chalk down what to study and how much per day, week and month

Set deadline.

You don’t rest untill task is finished. Period

2 Likes

An easy thing you can try is to just give your phone to someone else preferably your parents while studying and this won’t stop the thoughts but this will definitely stop you from watching that stuff… and yeah these thoughts will come but you have to overcome it… every one faces it but it’s up to you how much will power you have

1 Like

Only teenage guys have luxury to not work if they aren’t motivated. Once you join the office it doesn’t matter you fap or not you have to complete the work.

When I was in a startup in Bangalore I used to fap almost alternate day but I had to code. I had to complete the program. Startup working hours are more than 8 hour usually 10-12 hour.

So, study something that motivates you and keep studying until your mind get focused on study.

4 Likes

Well the problem is PMO has made it worse , I have always studied what I like and makes me happy … But coz of this fuckin PMO that things no more excites me … I have to make it alright again .:grimacing:

1 Like

Hey :wave: dude, practise compartmentalisation of time ( fragmenting or making compartments of your active hours and creating a planner accordingly…)… i’m goin’ off topic…
Also, while studying :open_book:, keep a plain paper and pen beside you and jot down every thought that comes to your mind, which you feel unwanted or those that sexually stimulate you…
Do this practise, even if it get’s boring…
Sooner or later u’ll see :eyes: it’s effects…
Try staying disciplined and practise mindfulness…
Even i’m suffering from this studyphobia…
I’m practising this, and IT WORKS
You’ll see the rate of your attraction to distraction reduce rapidly…

BE PATIENT

2 Likes

I wish you the best guys… Leaving this forum permanently… Good luck on your journey

3 Likes

So it didn’t affect your ability to code and think about the problem??

It might have but i didn’t realize at that time.

Thnxs everyone for the tips … I will try these tips.

3 Likes

Bohot hi accha video tha bhai , nais

1 Like