How to find my passion , and build self discipline

Well , it’s bothering me that what should i do in my life. I feel like a piece of shit.

I don’t know what’s my passion.

I don’t want to die average like i don’t want only 9-5 job, having kids, work for family and die, (i am just giving example of a normal life). I want that everyone should know me and respect me, well i want to donate 30% of my earning to the poors, LSGBT , cause i have seen many people outside the temples and many people ignore them or beat them, i feel really helpless when i wasn’t able to help them, once i given them my 10 rupees note and i felt really good, but i wasn’t able to help them all and that’s make me cry, they all are neglected by many.

And please tell me guys how can i find my passion, so that i can work on that . And what is the actual meaning of discipline, how can i build self discipline. I am the world’s biggest procatinator, i procrastinate a lot. I can’t do anything after wasting my time and semen.

@ysub , @GOVIND-19 , @Samaranjay , @rewire_user , @TheBigSP , @Dean_Ambrose , @_TIGER , @Ash_Matt , @Jamesb , @everyone please help me guys

9 Likes

Ummmm…
U in school or college?

2 Likes

Gist of the story.
one of the mistake people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves.you don’t choose your passion,your passions choose you

9 Likes

School, I am 14 now
Jxjxnddndjdj

2 Likes

When my passion will choose me :sweat_smile: ?

2 Likes

And how can i build self discipline and stop procrastination? What is the actual meaning of discipline?

3 Likes

Ask yourself again what is self discipline… why you need discipline in your life??
Take a paper and pen write what’s going on your mind…
And listen take 2 3 days …deeply research on the word " self discipline".
Some idea which may help in your thinking–
" You can wake up at 9 am but you want to wake up at 4am why??
And in your thought you will find a word "consistency " deeply research on it…
You want to stop procastination .why ?? Ask yourself…you can read for your exam next day…but before one day of the exam you are thinking on procastination?? You will give your exam tommorrow .that time you are thinking on procastination??
I told you slightly…this is very huge knowledge so take time and deeply research on word discipline , consistency, procastination…
Don’t see any videos in youtube.only use paper and pen use your brain find the root meaning.

7 Likes

It means that i have to find the meaning of discipline, it varies for everyone, right @_TIGER bhai?

5 Likes

Yes…think again deeply…ask yourself also one question which is more powerful discipline or motivation ??
Once you got the real and depth answer you don’t need to see motivational videos…and this knowledge will be applied in nofap… so don’t waste the idea…use pen and paper…take at least 5 days…

6 Likes

I think both are interconnected, if i will become a disciplined guy, it will make me consistent and I will get motivation from inside!!

1 Like

Why you want to be a disciplined guy? We can live a normal life? You can see every words indicating us only one single word that is “Aim”.

3 Likes

@_TIGER bhai, if you don’t mind may i ask, what is self discipline for you?

2 Likes

Buddy… Self discipline according to me is to stick to the values u hold… So actual question is what values are u teaching to ur consciousness?

U r still in young phase over the time with experience and maturity ull hold ur own views

5 Likes

Bro this question is out of my range. I am just a conventional sharma ji’s kid :joy:
But passion by definition means, any strong emotion or feeling. It is something that excites you. You have that thing for yourself.
And it is not necessary that you get to work only towards your passion.
Like I can surely say, basketball is my passion, but I know won’t be able to do great in it professionally.
You can follow your passion even sidewise your main field. That’s just my opinion. I think you might be worrying about what subjects you will choose in 11th, let me tell you one thing, choose anything it doesn’t matter, but be sure to choose the one you like the most out of all options available.

3 Likes

What kind of values bhai @ysub

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:, the most famous kid in the world sharma ji ka beta

Yeah i also can’t do the same for cricket.

Maths

4 Likes

Values are ur strong ethical beliefs… They make u…
Robbers dont find stealing wrong but u find it wrong, right? Why? Cause u have some values, some ethics, u know that stealing is wrong and u try to stick to that… Among or off people.

3 Likes

Now i got it thanks @ysub bhai

2 Likes

Okay buddy…
U guys are having online classes that spoiled ur last stage of school life…
Otherwise these discussions with ur friends might be more meaningful… For they know u r, they know ur strengths and weaknesses…

Still, make wise use of ur time, spend quality time with parents… Itll help u

2 Likes

Bro i was watching this video yesterday. May be can help.

6 Likes