How to deal with a wet dream

I had a dream about M last night and I felt it even though I wasn’t actually touching myself. I’ve been aroused all day and keep replaying it in my mind. How do I calm down?

3 Likes

After day 7, even I had I dream where I was actually PMOing, it was disturbing to the extent that I even woke in the middle of the night. So, I just prayed a bit and went back to sleep.

Next morning urges were really peaking for a few hours, so I just exercised a bit, went outside for a walk and stayed social with my parents. Next day, I forgot about the dream completely😄

It almost feels like a relapse, but it does not hamper with your progress. Its basically your subconscious mind reviewing the unused primal part of the brain. Its a good sign that you’re recovering, so don’t take it seriously and move on with life.

5 Likes

hey there,

@alphadude gave great input!

maybe sth more on how to deal with the arousal

bascially the arousal is all pyschological.
first fo all you need ot be aware that you can choose to "engage with the arousal " or to "simply let it go " after all emotions and arousla pass.

when going thorigh reboot i personally have discovered that the more i focus on “not having craving s/ not beeking/getting aroused” the worse it gets since the focus goes towards that.
this leads to the idea that the arousal will pass if you just let it be and get on with your live and accept that you are arroused for a while that the feeling/sensation is totally normal. and than difert your atention.

you can concsiously choose to engage yourself with other things and let go of it
but do not figth the urges/arrousal since fighting it gives them more attention and fodder to persist there is a nice saying in spirituality:

what you resist persists

so accept it as sth that will just pass and easily with out much effort think of the things you want to do right now.
if there are no important to dos go ahead and do sth artistry like drawing or reading dancing sth that demands your attention in apossitive way

or if the urges are very uncomfortable go for a strong stimulas as in eat sth very spice → chilli
or wash your face with cold water you may even take a cold shower

as alpha dude said exercieses etc help with that

jst remember do not fight the urges/arousal accept it as normal and go on with oyur dalies

3 Likes

Currently my streak is lower than yours…(I guess)…But on that day I was on day 15th and got a wet dream…and as I am a boy…nightfall also happened…I woke up disturbed…thinking about semen reduction which happened in that streak is wasted…and I feared that I will relapse soon…but I have no mood to waste that streak…so I get up…cleaned my pants…got ready…and started excersicing…

I did 45 pushups…
Followed by 12 pullups…then I did 18 situps…and went for cycling…this cleansed my mind and after breakfast I glued myself to my books without letting the environment get too silent…and I was saved that day…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.