How to break the Soul ties with a Narcissist ex- girlfriend

Brothers please help as How to break the Soul ties with a Narcissist ex-girlfriend. Any suggestions would be of great help.
Thanks.

Ignore for a few days and directly merry someone next time you meet someone.

1 Like

Wth. :flushed::roll_eyes:
Sorry but
Only a wise and experienced or a fool can give that advice…

4 Likes

Ok you can give if you’re wise and experienced…

1 Like

@Strong_one Sorry :pensive: for my negative reaction everyone has their point of view though.

2 Likes

No bro. I think I said too much without thinking. So sorry for that…

2 Likes

I know exactly how you feel…it’s not easy, because they can be very manipulative and will always say or do whatever you long to hear or see…Just remember that it is not true! Remember that you deserve to be loved and cherished dearly, that love is about taking care of the other person in every way! It will give you strength to tell her no if she looks for you! If you haven’t done it yet, block her social media, phone number, get rid of everything that reminds you of her, erase her from your life totally and once and for all! If you still have feelings for her, it’s not gonna be easy, it does hurt, but it is worth and you will feel better soon! It only seems like she has power over you but it is a lie, it is a fake feeling! Remember that! Tell it to youself if needed! I’ve been there and I’ve done that! Remember that the real love is worth everything you are going through, no matter how hard it is now, don’t settle for anything less than real love!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @wantingfreedom i can really resonate with what you are saying…you said “It only seems like she has power over you but it is a lie, it is a fake feeling” it’s absolutely what my heart wanted to hear…i was feeling that but now am sure that yes it only seems like and it is fake… thanks once again :pray::pray:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.